Break the ice!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break the ice!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 am

Hi guys and welcome! Hopefully we can get a good organised core group of people to really help us take control of this game! Smile

Please understand that the idea behind this venture will be for all of us to limit our neighbours mainly to a select group of people on this forum so that we can easily give and receive gifts that we really need to help us in game. If you would rather receive hundreds of anonymous gifts that you don't really need or just want hundreds of neighbours then maybe this isn't really right place for that, the code sharing thread on android forums is a better place.

Just thought it might be good to have a simple thread for us to introduce ourselves a little.. so let us know some small things about you if you like.

My username is kos.
I'm now level 22 in Airport City and am finding the game annoyingly addictive! Smile

Last edited by kos on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Break the ice!

Post by barryvb on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 am

Hi kos,
thanks for taking this initiative.
I agree with your approach, lets keep a small group of dedicated people in this place.

I am from the Netherlands, too bad I am not much online during the daytime because my boss thinks I have to work.
But I'll manage to find the time to swap gifts, dont worry about that Smile

Regards,
Barry
lvl 21 (almost on 22)

barryvb

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Snich on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 am

Hi my real name is Mirek and Im from Czech Republic, my boss is also making me work - which i actually dont understand Cool but I play daily so you dont have to worry about not getting the gifts king

Snich

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3Units), Disposable shampoo, Bench, Computer, Pearl Earings, Cocpit glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling line, Passangers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Assembly robot, Guestbook, Eau de toilette, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Whiteboard, Fuel additives, Insulation, Solar cell, Additional radar, Makeup, Plasma Clot, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscilating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller - UPDATED 14.6.2013, Daily player, Returning gifts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi all,

My real name is Kjeld. I live in The Netherlands and i quit my job to play full-time Airport City Very Happy Wink
The level i reached is 35. Actually it's been over a week since i reached this level. Unfortunately there is still no level 36. The game isn't developed that far so you guys don't have to hurry Wink But i'm sure the new levels will be available in an update because this is the third time i've been in this situation. Sometimes it's a little annoying because the the tasks you have to performe are not yet there as well. For example i already finished so many flights to Dubai and Nice that i had 3 stars for both of them. However since the last update, the assignments for Nice were suddenly available. So now i have to fly to Nice again and again to complete a task. After that i'm wondering how many times i have to fly to Dubai again. So a little annoying but still i'm completely addicted. It gives me the chance to fly with smaller planes to earlier places like Egypt for example. I'm trying to complete as many collection as i can. Not only for the money but i want to know what that Sky Captain bonus is going to be Very Happy

By the way, i will pay attention next time i'm going to upgrade a building so you guys will know what you need. At the moment i'm wondering what my next investment will be. Buy some extra land, upgrade my terminal to level 6 or my control tower to level 6. Some extra land always comes in handy. However, to store 660 passengers or being able to fly 8 planes at once... I still haven't decided.... If anyone has an opinion, let me know! Very Happy
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by baniel on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Hey All,

My username is baniel and my real name is Dan. I am from the east coast of Canada, so there's only about a 4-5 hr time difference between myself on all of you Europeans! I'm level 22 and already about half-way to level 23.

Let's trade gifts and information!

baniel

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 am

Hi everyone, my real name is Juan and actually I play Airport City sometimes while at work (boss doesn't now lol! ) The rest of time I play at home.
I'm from the U.S. southwest part of the country.

I'm about to reach level 21, with 25 stars.............

Jeip40

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:15 am

Welcome aboard Mentalmickey, QU1NL4N and wolfie8000! !

Jeip40

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalmickey on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello Folk,

My username is mentalmickey and my real name is Michael (hard to guess really lol), I am from England and have been playing airport city for quite a while. I was at level 21 and due to upgrade on phone now am back to level 6 but progressing quickly i hope. I work weekdays but sneek in playing during the day when the boss aint looking. I plays most off the weekend whilst watching the football and nightly as well.

mentalmickey

Level : Level 6
Items I Can Gift : Football, Cricket, Playing Airport City

Back to top Go down

Post by baniel on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Michael,

Since you're starting over again, can you take note of what items and quantity of coins are needed for lower level buildings, etc...

you can post your findings here: http://airportcity.the-talk.net/t4-upgradable-buildings

mentalmickey wrote:Hello Folk,

My username is mentalmickey and my real name is Michael (hard to guess really lol), I am from England and have been playing airport city for quite a while. I was at level 21 and due to upgrade on phone now am back to level 6 but progressing quickly i hope. I work weekdays but sneek in playing during the day when the boss aint looking. I plays most off the weekend whilst watching the football and nightly as well.

baniel

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by AirArolon on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Greetings all.

My username in Airport City is AirArolon but you can call me AA here. :-)

I play from California. Like Dusss, I resigned from my job to play APC full time. lol

I have to say that Dusss is pretty amazing. I don't know how much time he's put in to playing the game, but Lvl 35 is very high. Very impressive.

Good luck all!

AirArolon

Back to top Go down

Post by SR71 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 am

Hi all, SR71 here. I'm from Sydney, Australia and I play when I get the chance in between work and other day-to-day stuff.

I send out gifts daily, but I give preferentially to those who are active on this forum and keep their Items Needed section of their profiles updated. So, make sure you keep your lists up-to-date in your profile! Oh, it helps if you list your in-game nick too.

Glad to meet you all, cheers!

Last edited by SR71 on Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

SR71

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin on Sat May 05, 2012 4:30 am

Howdy, my name is Kenny and I live in the Great State of Texas! I currently at level 32 and about a day away from level 33. Love the game and like many become instantly addicted. If I could offer some key advice, it would be acquire land. Land can give you everything else you will need, only faster. Even if you use green cash to buy land it is a great value compared to other micro cash purchases in the game. Land will always pay you back with space for coins, passengers, and power!

I initially rip thru the levels so fast, I came upon cities I could not fly too due to insufficient star level (currently my stars level is 47 Crying or Very sad ). So much of my time I'm flying to lower level cities to gain my stars.

Like Dusss, I am now faced with, do I upgrade my Terminal to level 6 or my Tower to level 6 first? My thinking is to go with the Terminal 1st, since the extra plane would just add to passenger demand, especially at the higher level cities.

Well enough about me and hope to read more about you all.

Off I go into the wild blue yonder, flying high into the sky!

Respectfully,
stopin

stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by AirArolon on Sat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

welcome stopin. how many flight catering facility do you have? I'm finding one needs to have several flight catering facility, especially if you have lots of land.

AirArolon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy21 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi all,

Been enjoying this very frustrating game for 3 weeks. Currently at level 27 with 41 stars. I have lv3 town hall, lv5 terminal, lv4 control tower, lv4 repair base, and flight school. Six planes (1-tutbo, 4 jet, 1-delta that I bought today).

I am holding off on the flight catering to focus on getting more stars and because I need more land.

Thanks to the gift swapping I've not had to wait on construction of buildings and completed lv5 terminal at an early level.

imho, lv5 terminal was the best upgrade and town hall is a waste.

I've been using the gifting list at
http://airportcity.the-talk.net/g3-gifting-group
and have been updating/sending out based on this daily.

It has been very helpful in getting much needed bldg items.

jimmy (from planet earth) Smile
jimmy21

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin on Sat May 05, 2012 5:24 pm

AirArolon wrote:welcome stopin. how many flight catering facility do you have? I'm finding one needs to have several flight catering facility, especially if you have lots of land.
Only 1 as right now, when I get more stars and change out my 4 jets to 4 more delta to join my 1 other delta then I build another Flight Catering Facility.
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 am

stopin wrote:Like Dusss, I am now faced with, do I upgrade my Terminal to level 6 or my Tower to level 6 first? My thinking is to go with the Terminal 1st, since the extra plane would just add to passenger demand, especially at the higher level cities.

Ancient history Stopin Wink Very Happy In the mean while all my buildings are updated to level 6. The only thing i can do now is earning stars.
By the way, start saving flight meals. You're going to need them. Personally i build two flight caterings but you can share the meals as well of course.
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by AirArolon on Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Dusss wrote:
stopin wrote:Like Dusss, I am now faced with, do I upgrade my Terminal to level 6 or my Tower to level 6 first? My thinking is to go with the Terminal 1st, since the extra plane would just add to passenger demand, especially at the higher level cities.

Ancient history Stopin Wink Very Happy In the mean while all my buildings are updated to level 6. The only thing i can do now is earning stars.
By the way, start saving flight meals. You're going to need them. Personally i build two flight caterings but you can share the meals as well of course.

I'm trying to complete my 3rd Flight Catering Facility. :-)

AirArolon

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 on Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 am

Hi guys. My in-game name is Benzo123 and you might have guessed ny real name is Ben. I live in England and am addicted to the game. I am happy to share gifts.

Ben
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 am

Just moved this topic so all of you can introduce yourself.
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Sat May 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Okay, my turn to jump in. My handle is 777Driver (online 777CAPT/item needed) and my real name is Dan. I live in Southern California, and I am an attorney in the entertainment industry. My work in recent months has gone from 90+ hours a week at my desk, to more like 50/week on the road with considerable travel and waiting around time. I have a high profile client that likes for me to be nearby at all times, so I have been travelling to filming locations and appearances.

At first this was very cool, and a great change from the office, but now it's getting boring waiting around for things to happen. Enter...Airport City!

There are days that I have my droid on the game most of the time and I can play with it every 20 min or so and collect $$$, gather passengers and send flights. Other days, I don't even look at it until I get to my hotel room.

My biggest frustrations with the game revolve around accidental purchases, and quests. Also, I honestly can't figure out how I ended up on level 31 with so few stars. I'm always playing catchup, and seem to run flight after flight with no items dropped.

I enjoy this forum, and the gifting has changed the game considerably. I'm good at replying, so, if your gift list is updated, and I can send it....you'll get it!

Cheers - 777

P.S.: Dusss is kicking some serious ass keeping this forum running, actively sending gifts and providing advice to intermediate players like myself. Thanks!
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo on Mon May 21, 2012 2:40 am

hi everybody,

I found this interesting by forum after searching for info regarding airport city. I have been fascinated by the game and have reached level 19 in less than a week without spending a real buck.

First, thanks to all of you for sharing interesting and useful information about the game.

My code is 6mtget (i will post it in the proper thread) and my username is jedverjo. I am from the south of Spain and do not have nor intent to have any Facebook or Twitter account. My real name is Jesus (I know, it sounds a bit strange, but it is a common name in Spain and Italy).

As i have more than one android device, and after becoming a bit angry about not being able to visit my neighbours after the last upgrade, i checked a new fresh install on another device and found that it works! I will post my findings in the thread about the new upgrade.

best regards

jjesus diaz

pd. sorry for the typos. my asus transformer keep trying to write in spanish!
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Mon May 21, 2012 3:32 am

Welcome Jesus, enjoy these forums!
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooty on Sun May 27, 2012 7:03 am

Hey Y'all,

My real name is Chris, but everyone calls me Shooty (nickname from lacrosse). I'm currently living in sunny (often hot) Florida. If i'm not at the Beach, Lacrosse, or Crossfit i'm probably playing AC. I've been playing for a couple of months now and I try to get on a few times a day if work isn't to busy.

I've always been a fan of building/strategy games and AC fits right into that, even though the game can be very frustrating with the pop ups, scarcity of items, and random updates (we all seem to share the same feelings).

I found this forum actually from another forum where Kos (I believe) was posting and decided to start is own after it became to busy and unorganized. Great work to Kos for setting this up and Duss for managing it currently.

Later,
Shooty
Shooty

Level : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark8757 on Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 am

Hello all. I live in Indiana. I still can't figure out why I play this game so much. I guess it is the challenge of building something from nothing. I play on my phone which is a Motorola Razr. At this time it does not allow me to do the neighbor thing so I apologize. I enjoy the forum and have gotten good information from it.

Mark8757

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 am

Hello, I'm new to this game and to this forum. I stumble upon this forum when looking for information concerning this game. And after many weeks of playing, I just realized the heart/love thing has nothing to do with how many neighbor one can have (doh!). And so I'm hoping to get some more neighbors to swap gifts with. Currently I only have 4 (including Madlen)...

I play this game almost daily although sometimes only for 5 minutes or so depending on how busy I am.

Anyways.. I wanna say thanks to the founder of this forum for all the useful information. cat
kurara

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchosTab456 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi kurara. Add my code - av7f2kj

ArchosTab456

Level : 14
Items I Can Gift : On old version so can send all items but I haven't unlocked them all yet.

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Hello ArchosTab456! I have added your code. Thanks ^^

Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source,
Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear,
Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, cooling chamber, Navigation Module,
Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Note: PM me the item you need or I'll just hit the return gift button if I happen to receive something (or send fuel/passenger).
kurara

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by kryton on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am

Hi all,
My internet name is Kryton and my real name is Sam. I am from Ontario, Canada. Airport City is kind of a first for me, as I have never really been much into online communities or paying for android games, but I now have real money invested into this game, so I need to make something out of it! I have been playing since March of this year and am at level 31 now, but still without flight catering facility (i'm still short a defroster). Even though I bought some game money, I used it all for buying land and not for buying items. I am definitely interested in sharing with other members here, and getting help with my flight catering facility.

My username is Kryton and my id is 3h6tdt
Looking forward to meeting you guys!

kryton

Items I Can Gift : Items I can send: Fuel (3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Bath Towel, Air conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel supply, Jet-engine, Wide-angle binoculars, Fuel additives, Drill machine, Additional radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City model, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazzammi on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi. My name is Sharron and i have this game on ipad. I am struggling to get neighbours on the ipad edition my user name for the game is also Shazzammi.

Shazzammi

Level : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 am

I don't think it's possible to add friends from different OS. These codes on this page are just Android codes...maybe Game Insight will change this in future when enough people are playing on iOS

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by frequentflyer on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am

Hi all. I'm Paul and I live in Barcelona, Spain. New to this game, and I'm currently on my 3rd restart - I like to learn from my mistakes! I'm a quick jump in and jump out kind of player, usually spending 5 minutes playing every couple of hours, but I like the idea of trading gifts & items.

I realise I'm a lot lower level than most people here, but I will send out anything I can.

All the best of luck, everybody.
frequentflyer

frequentflyer

Level : 12

Back to top Go down

Parts needed

Post by NikeAir on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:59 am

Hi, my name's Nicola from Italy.
Could anyone send me 1 DrillMachine - 1 ConsoleDispatcher - 1 Radar ???
Thanks
Nicola

NikeAir

Level : 38
Location : ITALY // Need:TVPanel-AllInclusiveBracelet// Owned: General Plan-Navigation Module- Defroster - Catering - Flashing Light - Cart Landing - Spare Cable - Smoke Sensor - Additional Radar - Drill Machine - Fuel Additivies - BlackBoard - Jet Motor - Projector - Bancomat - Towel - Welding
Items I Can Gift : Items owned: General Plan-Navigation Module- Defroster - Catering - Flashing Light - Cart Landing - Spare Cable - Smoke Sensor - Additional Radar - Drill Machine - Fuel Additivies - BlackBoard - Jet Motor - Projector - Bancomat - Towel - Welding

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm Sally, and I'm in Ontario, Canada. I play lots, and am happily willing to make friends with other hardcore players Very Happy For the current promo, I'm launch capable, and I've got the spaceship engine and the video wall.

Current build project... I'm looking to finish the cosmic fuel station... no robot testers so far, and only one spaceship engine Sad

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I've been posting in the Space Race thread so I guess I'm past due here. I'm Mike, in-game "Harry Tuttle", in Illinois. We're about 1/2 hour from launching and I have video wall & assembly robot. I cheated and bought my way through the collections Smile Just about got them legitimately now, missing the vitamin cocktail. I check in lots, especially today with the launch prep going on. Because I decided to erase all my random waiting list, and wasn't paying attention, I'm down to 25 neighbors if anyone's looking to expand their hood. I gift daily, mostly at odd hours of the morning.

Can gift: Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Hey Sally! I think you just added me? Sally Launching? Welcome to the hood, you missed the launch by seconds Smile This is so cool Very Happy I'm not used to being able to talk to my neighbors lol. Harrier Propellr added at the same time - who are you. Don't be shy! Say hi Smile
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaBola on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 am

Hi guys, I'm Lola from Miami. I've spoken to one or two of you in the past but have never really introduced myself. I'm addicted to this fame. So much so that every few days I force myself not to play.... Doesn't always work lol. I really like this forum though. Please actually talk and are nice with each other. I will try to keep up with the flow of conversation more Smile
Add me if you like.

lvl 30
50 stars
atjvxes

LolaBola

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ai55v9u on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am

hey, im new, add me, ai55v9u

video wall, fuel(3), do not disturb sign, bench, computer, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, Channel bar, passangers(10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, anti theft gate, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector.

ai55v9u

Level : 17

Back to top Go down

Greetings...

Post by Porthos on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am

Hello everyone,

I don't have a real job and I do on-line college classes so unless I'm sleeping you'll find me playing about every hour or so. I am at level 35 and have found this game to be very addictive. I recently started downsizing my neighbor list because I got tired of visiting and wasting gifts on people who never returned the favor or didn't even play the game anymore...then I found this forum and discovered this place was perfect for me. I look forward to helping everyone with their needed items and am excited that the favor might actually be returned to me. I gift and max out my neighbor visits daily.

Porthos

I give gifts based off of what is posted in the Daily Swapping threads.

Items I can Gift:
Fuel(3), Old Lantern, Red Paint, Bath Towel, Robotic Mower, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio X-mitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Add. Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Osc. Beacon, Packing Machine, Nav. Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Prop., Deicer, Air Vent Filter
Porthos60 can Gift:
Disp. Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Pearl Earrings, Tour Review, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Robot Tester, Text Book, Eau de Toilette, Whiteboard, Drill Machine, Makeup
Porthos

Level : 35 / 16

Back to top Go down

Post by SLH-UK on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi everyone,

My name's Sarah and I'm from Wales in the UK. I'm fairly new to Airport City and only at Level 17. Currently trying to build a better repair centre to fix my broken jet (which only made 1 flight before breaking).

I found this forum while looking for airport city tips and have been lurking for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to finding some neighbours and swapping some items.

Sarah

I've got lots of add requests but I'm only adding people from this forum. If you sent me a request please PM me.
SLH-UK

Level : 34 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : DND Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Cognac,Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Drill Machine, Fuel Additives, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome Porthos and Sarah! Porthos already found his way to my hood, you're welcome too Sarah.

Can gift: Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter
Harry Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by hazem samy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 am

hi all,
hoping to add me aqztia6

hazem samy

Level : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 am

hazem samy wrote:hi all,
hoping to add me aqztia6

you need to post this kind of information in the "Daily Swapping Thread"

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyb37 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 am

Hello, all!

My name is Willie, and like a few other of you, I've found this game very addicting. I live in Vermont and work from home and am usually on every hour or so. I'm pretty good about sending folks what they ask for. Feel free to add me and PM if there is something you want that I can gift.

Items skinnyb37 can send: Fuel Cat, D/N dist sign, comp, choc cand, cockpit glass, welder, album, land lamp, copy mach, handling line, pass (10), pwrfl rad trans, video wall, laser lvl, flt goggles, cognac, fuel supp, jet eng, stapler, fuel add, pwr source, comm antenna, add'l radar, W/G bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Land Gear, Osc Beac, Flt Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Prop, Deicer, Grind Mach, X-Ray Scanner, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Att Indicator
skinnyb37

Level : 50 / 153 stars, 9 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Please see signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm

skinnyb37 wrote:Hello, all!

My name is Willie, and like a few other of you, I've found this game very addicting. I live in Vermont and work from home and am usually on every hour or so. I'm pretty good about sending folks what they ask for. Feel free to add me and PM if there is something you want that I can gift.

Hey skinny! Think you added me yesterday. Welcome to my slum Smile

Harry Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfdog on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi, I am wolfdog. I am so glad I found this forum. I was considering uninstall/reinstall as I made some bad decisions but I think I can work around it.

I play a lot during the day.

Friend code is: abpzptg

Please add me, I am looking forward to visiting you guys.
wolfdog

Level : 16
Items I Can Gift : games, reading

Back to top Go down

Back to the beginning :-(

Post by zoomer on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 am

Hi,

I've just started playing again on my android phone after a nasty drowning incident killed my tablet (drowned in cream, so probably not a bad way to go... Very Happy ). Was over level 30 and now on 10 and would really like some neighbours to swap gifts....my new code is a4dnrly.

Thanks

zoomer

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : All the normal bits, plus...screw press, wash machine, tv panels, transmitter, weather display, hull parts, white gold bracelet, cognac, solar cell, laptop, arch metal detector, vivaldi antenna, exit sign

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepi on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi,

I have a main account (Creepi - a7eiixc).

Able to gift Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Bath Towel.
Looking for Sleigh Covers, All Inclusives and Lanterns

I have numerous support accounts (see signature), please gift my main account and I'll gift from my support accounts.

Can gift 3of4 Santa and Hotel items, trying to get a support account capable of Sleigh Cover + All Inclusives... (+ most flight school when accounts are high enough level).

Cheers,
Creepi

Please don't gift

Dead:
"Creepi Duty3 plz", "Creepi-2 NoGifts" to "Creepi-7 NoGifts" all dead please delete unless you want to continue visiting them (for special buildings)

Live: "Creepi-8 NoGifts" & "Creepi-9 NoGifts" still gifting.

I send gifts based on Neighbour's names & profiles.

Can gift:
|||Radar Copy Projector Dispatch|Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk||Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc|Amp Shred Count Smoke POS|||Drill Power Insulation|ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining|Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Creepi

Level : 0
Location : Sending Gifts based on Neighbour's Profiles - please update.
Items I Can Gift : Radar Copy Projector Dispatch | Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk | Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc | Amp Shred Count Smoke POS | Drill Power Insulation | ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining | Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by chrisking0997 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 am

I'm Chris and my code is amtu795h. For some reason I cant add any of the codes in this thread. Maybe cud I'm on a kindle. Been playing on facebook and starting over on the kindle...wish I could transfer that but oh well. Anyways looking for new neighbors. Thanks in advance

chrisking0997

Level : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by fiebermd on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 am

Hey guys,
Marc from Costa Rica. If you can, add me as a neighbor!! My code is abx3kcq !! Thanks!

fiebermd

Level : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 am

Hi everybody, I was a former lvl 35 player with 90 stars and 7 hearts. Due to a problem with my phone, I had to re-install and start it again. After a month playing daily, I'm in lvl 26.

I updated my in game name. Now both, forum and in game name are the same!.

You can visit my profile ti check my friend code and what I have to gift.

:)angelus              ---> check what can I send --->
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top