Prometheus Mission award

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prometheus Mission award

Post by Nidoking on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 am

As most of you already know, next to your regular flights you can also see the spaceflights.
I just got my first star (out of 3; 10-50-100 flights) on the Prometheusmission. Sadly the reward was only a "ready for launch" box.
I believe they should give you a little more than this stupid box, not only because it's hard to get 10 spaceflights, but also when you finished 10 flights you aren't short of such boxes. I don't consider this a gift.

My question: is the reward the same for the other space launch?
Question 2: what is the prize when you get your second (and third) star?

I doubt anyone has come this far (2 stars or more), but if you know the answer, I'd be very greatful !

Nidoking

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Prometheus Mission award

Post by Falubaz on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:17 pm

If you update Airport City now you will be able to see the rewards for the stars per destenation.
for the Prometheus mission the rewards are
1 star -10 flights - ready for launch box
2 star -50 flights - Prometheus mission
3 stars - 100 flights - Quantum Leap

I am at 1 star and 6 fligts at the moment. Can't launch now due to lack of Wheat.

Items needed - Fuel; Repair Items; Level 9 Items.

Items I can gift - Passengers(5, facebook); Fuel(3, facebook); Fuel Catalyst; Do Not Disturb Sign; Air Conditioner; Skin Care product; Cockpit Glass; Welder; Tour Review; Landing Lamp; Radar; Pulley ; Fuel(20); Powerful Radio Transmitter; Laser Level; Googles; Candy; Fuel Supply; Aircraft Tire; Stampler; Fuel Additives; Power Supply; Optical system; Additional Radar; Perfum; Amperometer; Spare Wire; Laser cutter; Passanger seat; Flight Catering; Oscillating Beacon; Cooling Chamber; Navigation Module; Archive box; Fuel Hose; Gyroscope; Spare Propeller; Deicer; Grinding Machine; Podium; Information Board; Wireless Compass; Washing Machine; Blanket; Attitude Indicator
Falubaz

Level : 50 (350stars)
Items I Can Gift : see profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top