Colonel Kurtz Task Crashes Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colonel Kurtz Task Crashes Game

Post by divinemadness on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:03 am

Hi

I have a new task to get the laser cannon but when I open the task with Colonel Kurtz the game locks up and becomes non-responsive and I have to kill the game to continue. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix?

I am running AC on Android.

regards

divinemadness

Level : 36
Items I Can Gift : passengers(5), fuel catalyst, do not disturb, Imprinter, skin care products, cockpit glass, Generator, Album, landing lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, fuel(20), powerful radio transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly robot, Anti Theft Gate, Filled Candies, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, Ergonomic chair, fuel additives, power source, Solar Cell, additional radar, Perfume, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, altimeter, spare prop, deicer, vivaldi-antenna, grinding machine

Back to top Go down

Re: Colonel Kurtz Task Crashes Game

Post by 71RedClimaCool on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:04 am

I have the turkey still running around and have nothing else going. I am on Android too, but no Colonel Kurtz for me.
71RedClimaCool

Level : 50 (239 stars, 9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (Facebook), Fuel (Facebook), Fuel catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Foto Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Slide-Rule, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Make-up, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Fax, Wall Speaker, Walkie-talkie

Back to top Go down

Post by divinemadness on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:33 am

This comes after a series of tasks by the mad professor twittering on that an asteroid is going to hit the earth, you have to collect stuff from neighbours newspaper buildings and eventually the colonel appears because he can bring down the asteroid with his laser cannon, it is just that I click the task and the popout explaining all this appears and the games locks up and the only way to progress is to kill it and any progress you may have made. So now I have left it as a new task that I just do not open.

divinemadness

Level : 36
Items I Can Gift : passengers(5), fuel catalyst, do not disturb, Imprinter, skin care products, cockpit glass, Generator, Album, landing lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, fuel(20), powerful radio transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly robot, Anti Theft Gate, Filled Candies, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, Ergonomic chair, fuel additives, power source, Solar Cell, additional radar, Perfume, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, altimeter, spare prop, deicer, vivaldi-antenna, grinding machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top