Gifts from Pyramids, Stonehenge etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gifts from Pyramids, Stonehenge etc.

Post by airtiggus on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:24 pm

The Aztec Pyramid, Stonehenge and the 3 other similar things used to be really useful buildings because they produce 1 collectible item per day. Over a few months, that allowed me to collect a lot of very valuable items (from the other Adventure collections, from this Christmas quest etc.). For instance, I actually got more items for the UFO quest collections from the Aztecs than from the aliens.

But I noticed that recently, they only give useless crap (e.g. items from the Las Vegas or San Francisco collections, but no more Quest-related items, and no more Adventure-related ones either). Is that a new game "feature" too? Wow, that last update was a blast! Happy Christmas everybody! Wink

airtiggus

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : bath towel, great shots, lawnmower, airco, radar, handling line, spaceship engine, flight helmet, stapler, power source, amperemeter, laser cutter, cooling chamber, archive box, grinding machine, cockpit glass, jetengine, landing gear, gyroscope, chocolate candies, cognac, white-gold bracelet

Back to top Go down

Re: Gifts from Pyramids, Stonehenge etc.

Post by Nidoking on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 am

I noticed the same thing. They changed it with the halloween update, not the christmas one. It was a bless that it could drop everything, got a lot of items where I needed a map for. Apart from the population-screw up is this the worst change they made (although they would probably make a bigger profit out of it). Nevertheless it could still be interesting: it still drops some items which can give you bonusses like spyglass etc. It also gives you +50 population, which is very interesting nowadays.

Nidoking

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:48 pm

It makes sense from GI's standpoint--they want to sell you maps to the monument locations. Kind of defeats the purpose if your current monuments are dropping items that help you build additional monuments. Not saying I like it, it was great while it lasted.

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top