Routers for Terminal Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Routers for Terminal Upgrade

Post by GASBS on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi all,

I've had quite a few requests for routers by people telling me I appear to be the only one able to gift them.  When I upgraded my town hall to level 8 (which required VoIP Phones, among other things), the VoIP Phone went missing from the list of items I was able to gift.  I don't know if this is just another irritating GI 'feature', but have a feeling that if I upgrade my terminal, I'll lose the ability to send routers.

I have spent the cash upgrading but I haven't 'completed' the build (red '!' hanging over it) and I'm happy to leave it like that for as long as I can (barring any finger trouble) so I can send out routers to those who need them.

So if you need them, either reply here or message me and I'll start sending them out.  Remember, you need 4 for the upgrade.

Items I can gift - Straightjacket; Passengers (5); Fuel Catalyst; Do Not Disturb Sign; Air Conditioner; Chocolate Candies; Cockpit Glass; Generator; Album; Landing Lamp; Projector; Channel Bar; Fuel (20); Powerful Radio Transmitter; Video Wall; Laser Level; POS Terminal; Filled Candies; Fuel Supply; Jet Engine; Wide-angle Binoculars; Fuel Additives; Power Source; Communication Antenna; Additional Radar; White Gold Bracelet; Ergonomic Chair; Spare Wire; Stamp; Landing Gear; Oscillating Beacon; Flight Catering; Weather Display; Navigation Module; City Model; Fuel Hose; Altimeter; Spare Propeller; Deicer; Controller; Wireless Compass; Dryer; Blanket; Attitude Indicator; Screw Press; Earplugs; Fruit Lollipop; Boring Machine; Bed; E-reader.
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Re: Routers for Terminal Upgrade

Post by SannSunn on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:01 pm

I did lose my lv6 upgrade gifts when I upgraded my buildings to lv6, and as well the lv7 upgrade gifts when I upgraded to lv7, they changed into gifts for the next level upgrades. But after lv8 there are no new upgrades so I doubt if those gifts will disappear when there are no new upgrade items needed.
But I didn't upgrade any building to lv8 yet so I have no clue. And with your gifts it would suck if you would just tried to see it because it's indeed a rare gift. Nice of you to keep it unfinished, I'm glad I already got your routers Smile

Didn't anyone upgrade all his buildings to lv8 already? Which gifts can you still give at the moment (latest upgrade gifts)?

If you add me as a neighbor, please send me a PM so I know you're from the forum.
If you need me to send something in return (because I cant gift it anymore), please send me a PM.

To visit I have:

2 Planetarium - Training center - Astronaut academy - Mission Control Center lv3 - Launch Pad 1&2&3 - 6 Research Lab -  4 Rocket Park - 4 Space Travel Monument - 2 Alien Legacy

Check my posts at the weekly swapping thread (Cross platform) to see what I need most and what I can gift.

- In-game-name is for non-forum neighbors -

Thank you all for your help!

Alliance: SST4 (Izabelka81, CarlosfromNYC, R3d_F1v3, Drivefast99)
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:54 am

All level 8 gift gone after you finish the upgrade.

Do NOT send items to me

GAME OVER
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by mikedabomb on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:09 am

Yes... It's unfortunate (the disappearance of gifts) so players need to"do their homework" WRT upgrades. I looked ahead and maintained a list of all the items I needed. .. Sometimes several upgrades ahead, so I wouldn't get burned.

That said , I would hope as players upgrade, losing giftables, others are upgrading behind them - reestablishing the gifts' availability.

I think there is another router-guy. I'd have to look...

Level : 50 (192 ★,9 ♥)
Items I Can Gift : I've installed it

Back to top Go down

Post by GASBS on Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Just 'bumping' the thread up to see if there are still people that need routers as I'll complete my terminal upgrade at some stage (not urgent) and lose the ability to gift them.

Items I can gift - Straightjacket; Passengers (5); Fuel Catalyst; Do Not Disturb Sign; Air Conditioner; Chocolate Candies; Cockpit Glass; Generator; Album; Landing Lamp; Projector; Channel Bar; Fuel (20); Powerful Radio Transmitter; Video Wall; Laser Level; POS Terminal; Filled Candies; Fuel Supply; Jet Engine; Wide-angle Binoculars; Fuel Additives; Power Source; Communication Antenna; Additional Radar; White Gold Bracelet; Ergonomic Chair; Spare Wire; Stamp; Landing Gear; Oscillating Beacon; Flight Catering; Weather Display; Navigation Module; City Model; Fuel Hose; Altimeter; Spare Propeller; Deicer; Controller; Wireless Compass; Dryer; Blanket; Attitude Indicator; Screw Press; Earplugs; Fruit Lollipop; Boring Machine; Bed; E-reader.
GASBS

Back to top Go down

Post by GASBS on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:05 am

Ok people, I'm finally going to complete the upgrades of my level 8 terminal and control tower so if anyone still needs routers or demodulators (or will need them in the future), now's the time to say. I'll give it a week and then, depending on demand for these items, I'll complete the upgrades.

Cheers

GASBS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 am

Not busting on the OP at all here, just making a observation. Another thread was started about Level 9 gifts, and the OP stated he could not give them out, but that people could post what they would like him to send or PM him. His point was that he was not advanced enough to return the gifts that were being sent. His thread was locked out by the Mod and he was instructed to go to the Daily Swapping area. This post is very similar and has been allowed to remain open.

Really don't have a dog is this fight, just making the observation that things don't seem to be consistent.

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 am

Bastoska wrote:Not busting on the OP at all here, just making a observation. Another thread was started about Level 9 gifts, and the OP stated he could not give them out, but that people could post what they would like him to send or PM him. His point was that he was not advanced enough to return the gifts that were being sent. His thread was locked out by the Mod and he was instructed to go to the Daily Swapping area. This post is very similar and has been allowed to remain open.

Really don't have a dog is this fight, just making the observation that things don't seem to be consistent.

To reply in turn and without trying to be a moderator myself or get into fistycuffs Smile

While the lvl9 poster mentioned he couldnt send lvl9 items yet, the rest of the post was an advertisement for his neighbors to start requesting items (any items) in that thread for him to process. This is clearly the point of the daily swapping thread except its not for one user but everyone.
In this case i think the mod was diplomatic in his response and locking the thread.

This thread is regarding a limited time item. (very rare item to boot ?) It will not be gift-able by OP on upgrading and was posted for anyone on the forum who needs that specific item to request it from him.
There's nothing from other users posting in here carrying on the thread saying - "Hey I can gift that now until I upgrade" or indeed anyone else that could choose to post in here with lvl 7 upgrade items)
Perhaps the title of the thread could be more generic - eg Lvl7 Giftable Pilots
But the premise for this thread is no different for threads with requesting or advertising specific gift-able items or who has a specific building during quests
eg WHo has gift shops

anyway thats my 5 cents... (I don't have 2 cents/sense anymore)

Giftable lvl9 items Turnstile, 3d Printer
Giftable lvl8 items Fingerprint Reader

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Please PM me if you send a neighbor request so I know who's who; otherwise it will be ignored and eventually deleted!
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top