Airship Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airship Store

Post by tamildv on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 pm

In case you are not aware the Airship store is back again (for 2days)

Things on Offer:
10x Fuel 150 @10 cash each
10x Passengers @ 6cash each
1x Duty Free @ 1000 coins
5x Mystery Building @ 4 cash
1x Mystery Bonus @ 8000 coins

_________________________________________________
If you don't send me a PM AFTER adding me I will not accept your invite...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
avatar
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts
Posts : 1334
Location : UK

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by Sonny Boy on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:51 pm

And a smugglers bag for free....

_________________________________________________
Friend code: as1eq1x add me, pm me for friend acceptance, update your profile regularly, have fun.

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Posts : 108
Location : Netherlands
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by Sonny Boy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 am

there are also powerful pyrobolts for sale now. But my question is: Do I get 5 of them for 6 cash total or is it 6 cash per powerful pyrobolt?

_________________________________________________
Friend code: as1eq1x add me, pm me for friend acceptance, update your profile regularly, have fun.

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Posts : 108
Location : Netherlands
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by wildcity on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 am

From my Mystery Bonus I got a family ticket (number of passengers from all residential buildings +200% for 3 hours)

_________________________________________________
Items Needed:

Altimeter, Fuel20, Passenger seat, Repair items for planes, Flight items (26 October 2013)

Items I Can Gift:

I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot,  Videowall, Goal Posts,  Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter,  Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

wildcity

Level : 40
Posts : 71
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by GASBS on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 am

Sonny Boy wrote:there are also powerful pyrobolts for sale now. But my question is: Do I get 5 of them for 6 cash total or is it 6 cash per powerful pyrobolt?

I would imagine it's 6 cash per bolt; a reduced rate of the usual 9 cash - the way I see it, there are 5 bolts in Duke's 'stock' so buy one for 6 cash and that '5' will reduce to '4'. I bought a mystery bonus which had a '1' in a black square next to it for 8000 coins and now the item is out of stock. If you get multiple items within a set it's represented as a number within a green circle next to the set. Incidentally my mystery bonus was a golden toad, which makes income from all commercial buildings instantly available to collect. Not worth 8 grand on my small airport!

_________________________________________________
Items needed - Straightjacket.

Items I can gift - Straightjacket; Passengers (5); Fuel Catalyst; Do Not Disturb Sign; Air Conditioner; Chocolate Candies; Cockpit Glass; Generator; Album; Landing Lamp; Projector; Channel Bar; Fuel (20); Powerful Radio Transmitter; Video Wall; Laser Level; POS Terminal; Filled Candies; Fuel Supply; Jet Engine; Wide-angle Binoculars; Fuel Additives; Power Source; Communication Antenna; Additional Radar; White Gold Bracelet; Ergonomic Chair; Spare Wire; Stamp; Landing Gear; Oscillating Beacon; Flight Catering; Weather Display; Navigation Module; City Model; Fuel Hose; Altimeter; Spare Propeller; Deicer; Controller; Wireless Compass; Dryer; Blanket; Attitude Indicator; Screw Press; Earplugs; Fruit Lollipop; Boring Machine; Bed; E-reader.
avatar
GASBS

Level : 70
Posts : 153
Location : Worcester, UK
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by Porthos on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm

GASBS wrote:
Sonny Boy wrote:there are also powerful pyrobolts for sale now. But my question is: Do I get 5 of them for 6 cash total or is it 6 cash per powerful pyrobolt?

I would imagine it's 6 cash per bolt; a reduced rate of the usual 9 cash - the way I see it, there are 5 bolts in Duke's 'stock' so buy one for 6 cash and that '5' will reduce to '4'. I bought a mystery bonus which had a '1' in a black square next to it for 8000 coins and now the item is out of stock. If you get multiple items within a set it's represented as a number within a green circle next to the set. Incidentally my mystery bonus was a golden toad, which makes income from all commercial buildings instantly available to collect. Not worth 8 grand on my small airport!

That is exactly how it works. The number in the black box on the item is how many are in stock. The price in coins or airport cash is the cost/item. i.e. - 1 powerful explosive bolt will cost you $6...if you buy all 5 you will spend $30 in airport cash.

_________________________________________________
Please PM me if you want to add me or I will not accept your invitation.

I give gifts based off of what is posted in the Daily Swapping threads.

Items I can Gift:
Fuel(3), Old Lantern, Red Paint, Bath Towel, Robotic Mower, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio X-mitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Add. Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Osc. Beacon, Packing Machine, Nav. Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Prop., Deicer, Air Vent Filter
Porthos60 can Gift:
Disp. Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Pearl Earrings, Tour Review, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Robot Tester, Text Book, Eau de Toilette, Whiteboard, Drill Machine, Makeup
avatar
Porthos

Level : 35 / 16
Posts : 79
Location : Don't send gifts to Porthos60

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by Sonny Boy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Porthos wrote:
GASBS wrote:
Sonny Boy wrote:there are also powerful pyrobolts for sale now. But my question is: Do I get 5 of them for 6 cash total or is it 6 cash per powerful pyrobolt?

I would imagine it's 6 cash per bolt; a reduced rate of the usual 9 cash - the way I see it, there are 5 bolts in Duke's 'stock' so buy one for 6 cash and that '5' will reduce to '4'. I bought a mystery bonus which had a '1' in a black square next to it for 8000 coins and now the item is out of stock. If you get multiple items within a set it's represented as a number within a green circle next to the set. Incidentally my mystery bonus was a golden toad, which makes income from all commercial buildings instantly available to collect. Not worth 8 grand on my small airport!

That is exactly how it works. The number in the black box on the item is how many are in stock. The price in coins or airport cash is the cost/item. i.e. - 1 powerful explosive bolt will cost you $6...if you buy all 5 you will spend $30 in airport cash.

ah thanks, then I won't buy them ;-)

btw What does the 'multi quote' button do in this forum? If I check it or not does not do a difference now...

_________________________________________________
Friend code: as1eq1x add me, pm me for friend acceptance, update your profile regularly, have fun.

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Posts : 108
Location : Netherlands
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by NTS on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Does anyone else have the smugglers bag? I thought you were supposed to get one for free everytime the airship arrives. I havent seen one in the store for months.
avatar
NTS

Level : 40
Posts : 26
Age : 35
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by kakadudu on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

NTS wrote:Does anyone else have the smugglers bag? I thought you were supposed to get one for free everytime the airship arrives. I havent seen one in the store for months.

I think you'll only receive it once you've finished the tasks for building the docking station. I've got it only one time and that was after I've finished the story line for Duke

kakadudu

Level : 40
Posts : 195
Location : Germany
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by tamildv on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

NTS wrote:Does anyone else have the smugglers bag? I thought you were supposed to get one for free everytime the airship arrives. I havent seen one in the store for months.

As Kaka said - it is once in a life time offer only...


Last edited by tamildv on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________
If you don't send me a PM AFTER adding me I will not accept your invite...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
avatar
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts
Posts : 1334
Location : UK

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by socko3161 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 pm

How often does the airship storr appear??? Does it just randomly show back up later in the game???

socko3161

Level : 21, 35 Stars
Posts : 11
Items I Can Gift : Feul, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Choco Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handing Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binos, Fuel Addidtives, Power Source, Add'al Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by NTS on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

It comes back ever couple weeks
avatar
NTS

Level : 40
Posts : 26
Age : 35
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Airship Store

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum