Beginner's questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginner's questions

Post by 1 of 1 Unimatrix on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 pm

I am new to this game and I have a couple of questions. I am currently at level 10.

1. How to move objects into the warehouse?
2. How to move land to another place?
3. How to sell land?
4. Which passenger buildings should I buy?
5. Which commercial buildings should I buy?
6. Which electricity facilities should I buy?
7. How to rotate the runway?

Currently I have 6 car dealerships, 4 grocery stores, 4 manors, 4 side wings, 2 powerful wind turbines, 1 wind turbine and 4 power plants.
1 of 1 Unimatrix

Level : 15
Items I Can Gift : Assimilation

Back to top Go down

Re: Beginner's questions

Post by tamildv on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 am

Hi welcome to the forum… cheers

1. You cannot move buildings into the warehouse – they are for buildings from the collections, promos and mystery building purchase etc
2. Land cannot be moved… so be sure where you want to buy it… but buildings can be moved
3. You cannot sell land
4. Totally up to your gaming style.. e.g. if you play/visit every 2 mins Cottages makes good value, if you visit once a day then Roundhouse will make more sense… Sorry there is no straight forward answer – look at the thread of payouts for the buildings and tailor it to your gaming style
5. See point 4
6. Solar power station for 6 cash is best value per square block – but do you have the cash for it? Best to save cash if you are not paying for it for land expansion after level 10 it is cash only no coins option….
7. It cannot be rotated.

Best thing would be for you to read some of the useful threads here and see the advice from various players… Also look at some of the city layouts from higher player to see how to maximise your land payout…

Hope this helps – fell free to comeback with questions

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 of 1 Unimatrix on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 am

tamildv wrote:Solar power station for 6 cash is best value per square block – but do you have the cash for it?

Do I receive cash or coins by selling a powerful wind turbine?
1 of 1 Unimatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 am

only coins for all sales... cash once spent cannot be got back

iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 of 1 Unimatrix on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 am

Where to get the special items to construct a hotel?

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Sadly that is gifting only...

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm

@1 of 1 Unimatrix,

Just saw that Cyprus still has these items listed as drop items... (but very seldom)

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

If I have let's say 5 Hangars with 5 planes in them, and i want better hangars ... how can i move one plane from the old hangar to the new one. It seems to me i can only do it if I sell also the plane and then buy a new one (which is a no go, because we loose so much when we sell them). ???

Items needed [updated daily]: 1st [Sleigh Cover, Old Lanterns], 2nd [Repair items for planes (any)]

ramadri

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can offer: Christmas quest items: Snow Ball and Red Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:54 pm

@ramadri,

Sadly that is the only way I am aware of - if you want to sell a particular hanger you have to sell the plane as well...

But one other issue you might have is how do you know which plane it is? I could not find an easy way to tell which plane is in which hanger.. confused

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Hi ramadri

You will get the loading speed bonus for the hanger no matter what plane is in it. I have a powerful delta in a level one hanger :-) Also you only need one of each type... upgrading all your hangers is not required. If there is a way to move the planes, haven't seen it so far.

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by jps on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:18 am

Speaking of hangers, I wondered... I've seen neighbors with 8 hangars, but as far as I can tell, the highest allowed is 7 (lvl 5 control tower). How does one exceed that?

Can send:
video wall, fuel (3), disposable shampoo, bench, ATM, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

jps

Level : 30
Location : Can send: video wall, fuel (3), disposable shampoo, bench, ATM, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by harrier on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:17 am

Hi jps,

You can upgrade to a level 6 control tower (capable of handling 8 hangers) as your level increases.

Regards,
Harrier

I can send: Fuel Catalyst, Pearl Earings, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable Shampoo, Bench, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Mayor's Portrait, Wall Speaker, Walkie-Talkie

harrier

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jps on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:41 am

Ah, got it, thanks. For some reason, I thought the highest level was 5 (like runways and hangers).

Can send:
video wall, fuel (3), disposable shampoo, bench, ATM, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

jps

Level : 30
Location : Can send: video wall, fuel (3), disposable shampoo, bench, ATM, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 am

If you look at the Upgradable Buildings - it give you all the levels and also what you need for the upgrade...

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by agarithm on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi, is there any way of earning airport cash? other than spending real money and leveling up.

i wasted some cash on random clicking..

Items needed:
1x Dryer
3x Flatwork Ironer
2x Centrifuge

Items I can gift:
Passengers (5), Fuel, Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Air Magnetometer, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Fax, Wall Speaker, Monitor

agarithm

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, X-ray Scanner, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Only the both options you mentioned and the weekly bonus codes announced via facebook from GI

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by varszegiv on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:40 am

Hi Everybody and Merry Christmas,

I am almost new in this game. Is there a pleace I can find information, what I need to build these buildings?
-stadium
-travel agency
-skating ring
-coal station
etc ...
I don't want to see half way finished buildings in my town, so I am collectin information just before I will start build one. Thanks a lot.
varszegiv

Items I Can Gift : fuel, bath towel, robotic lawnmover, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, glass display, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel addictives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, flight catering, landing gear, oscillating beacon , packiging machine, navigation module,master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope,spare propeller,deicer, gyroscope, walkie-talkie, parking meter, office chair,

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 am

varszegiv wrote:Hi Everybody and Merry Christmas,

I am almost new in this game. Is there a pleace I can find information, what I need to build these buildings?
-stadium
-travel agency
-skating ring
-coal station
etc ...
I don't want to see half way finished buildings in my town, so I am collectin information just before I will start build one. Thanks a lot.

If you looked under Game Info and the respective promo threads...

I am at the moment trying to get the various info moved to one place at:

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/f16-buildings-and-collections-info

Search is your friend... Very Happy

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V