Soul Net Bonus not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul Net Bonus not working

Post by aksanchez79 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

In the Dark Skies challenge, my Soul Net Bonus which is SUPPOSED to summons more black wraiths, actually eliminates every ghost in my town. NOTHING! Anyone else have this problem? I have noticed however, when I visit neughbors when using the binus allof my neighbors ghosts are wraiths. This does NOT help ir count against the 60 I must eliminate to complete the quest. Hiw frustrating! Last update i lost the ability to visit ALL of my old friends...never to regain again. What a BUMMER! ANYONE?

Notifying Airport City support will get ya no response either!!! arrrggghhhhhhhh

aksanchez79

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Hotel Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Net Bonus not working

Post by armywife5329 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm

I have the same problem and I am also wondering what the problem is. I play on a android based tablet and it only brings the black wraiths to my friends airports and not mine. Please please figure this out.

armywife5329

Level : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello Both,

Can you post what version of the game you have installed. (shoudl be either V1.67 or V1.68)

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 am

When I used my Soul Net Bonus I only got 2 black wraiths Sad Is that normal?

wildcity

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulvus on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:29 am

Hello.
I have the same issues as aksanchez79. Pretty annoying to use both planes, time and neighboor bonuses on wraiths when nothinf happens with the mission. Tried to look other places online for help but cannot find anything. Checked the game version is V1.67

Thank you

Ulvus

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by aksanchez79 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am

tamildv wrote:Hello Both,

Can you post what version of the game you have installed. (shoudl be either V1.67 or V1.68)

Version 1.67 here.

emailed airport City support and this was the response.
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Max and I'm glad to assist you today. I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.

I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.

Should you have any other suggestions or come across game questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Your interest in our game is highly appreciated!

Sincerely,

aksanchez79

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Hotel Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 pm

@aksanchez79 - I am on V1.67 and I am having a different experiance.

I wait for white ghosts to appear at my airport
click the soul net and they all turn into black ghosts (so 4 to 5 each time)
then I use the remaining time to visi tneighbours to get the ones there (but they do not count towards your 60)

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V