Moving the app to a new phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving the app to a new phone

Post by Snich on Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 am

Hey guys, I have my current company phone (LG P970) only till end of May ... than I get a new one and obviously I want to move my game and especially my game progress to the new device.

The thing is my LG is not rooted and due to warranty I prefer not to root it :-)

Any idea how to move (or backup) the game progress to new phone?

Thanks Cool

Snich

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3Units), Disposable shampoo, Bench, Computer, Pearl Earings, Cocpit glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling line, Passangers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Assembly robot, Guestbook, Eau de toilette, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Whiteboard, Fuel additives, Insulation, Solar cell, Additional radar, Makeup, Plasma Clot, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscilating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller - UPDATED 14.6.2013, Daily player, Returning gifts

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving the app to a new phone

Post by 777Driver on Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 am

I had to move to a new phone when my Razor crapped out. I hate to tell you, but there's no way to do it without rooting the phone. I think. I'm not totally up on rooting, and I think you may be able to copy the app data that way.

Otherwise, like in my case, I had to start over. Now, I have to admit, the tech/game support people were great about giving me all the credits I had purchased (after sending them order numbers - and other proof). But they were clear that there is NO WAY to back up your data.

Admittedly it was cool to start from scratch knowing my mistakes, and having 800 cash/banknotes. However, all the money (coin) I had earned flying, collecting from businesses, my collectables, warehouse items....all gone.

It sucks, but they Game Insight just apologized, and said maybe in the future.

Hope this helps. Any other questions...let me know.
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Snich on Mon May 07, 2012 1:20 am

777Driver wrote:I had to move to a new phone when my Razor crapped out. I hate to tell you, but there's no way to do it without rooting the phone. I think. I'm not totally up on rooting, and I think you may be able to copy the app data that way.

Otherwise, like in my case, I had to start over. Now, I have to admit, the tech/game support people were great about giving me all the credits I had purchased (after sending them order numbers - and other proof). But they were clear that there is NO WAY to back up your data.

Admittedly it was cool to start from scratch knowing my mistakes, and having 800 cash/banknotes. However, all the money (coin) I had earned flying, collecting from businesses, my collectables, warehouse items....all gone.

It sucks, but they Game Insight just apologized, and said maybe in the future.

Hope this helps. Any other questions...let me know.

When did you moved to new phone? Hopefully they did worked on this and there could be a possibility for me :-)

Which type of communication did you use? e-mail or facebook?

Thanks

Snich

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3Units), Disposable shampoo, Bench, Computer, Pearl Earings, Cocpit glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling line, Passangers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Assembly robot, Guestbook, Eau de toilette, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Whiteboard, Fuel additives, Insulation, Solar cell, Additional radar, Makeup, Plasma Clot, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscilating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller - UPDATED 14.6.2013, Daily player, Returning gifts

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 am

Sorry, but it was just a couple weeks ago. Hate to tell you, but you're hosed.

So, take screencaps of your city. Collect your receipts for purchased $$, and have your friend code and IMEI number handy.

Then go to the GameInsight website, go to support and in the upper left corner there is a link for help. Fill out a ticket, and they'll get back to you. In fact, Anastasia was really helpful.

Hit me back with any questions, and god luck. sorry you have to deal with this.

Game Inight link: http://www.game-insight.com/support/
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top