Weather Vane + Fuel Catalyst

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weather Vane + Fuel Catalyst

Post by Bastoska on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:28 am

Not sure if this is happening on other platforms, but it is happening for me on my Android.

Start by activating a Weather Vane, and then launch your flights. When they reach the first acceleration point use Fuel Catalyst. Your plane will be accelerated to a point just a couple of minutes away from the second acceleration point. When it reaches the second acceleration point use another fuel catalyst and your plane will accelerate to just a couple minutes to finish.

I know this is a recent change, as I frequently fly with Weather Vanes and use Fuel Catalyst. You will find your plane about 2-4 minutes away from the next point with each use of the Fuel Catakyst.

Probably a fluke on G!'s part. I'm sure they will "fix" it during a future update. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather Vane + Fuel Catalyst

Post by parking_god on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 am

Wasn't the previous behavior (when starting a flight while Vintage Weathervane is active) that the flight would immediately proceed to a point just after the first acceleration point?

If so, this is a HUGE improvement. Of course that means they'll nerf it with the next update.

parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:20 am

parking_god wrote:Wasn't the previous behavior (when starting a flight while Vintage Weathervane is active) that the flight would immediately proceed to a point just after the first acceleration point?

If so, this is a HUGE improvement.  Of course that means they'll nerf it with the next update.

Yes, previously the weather vane would advance you to just past the first acceleration point. Now it seems that the jets are under a % acceleration.

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top