Payout Spreadsheet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Payout Spreadsheet

Post by stopin on Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 am

I've built this spreadsheet to help me understand the Residential and Commerce payouts, rate of payment, and at what cost to space. The data helped me to maximize my selections. Please tell me what you think and send me corrections or missing data.

If you enable macros in your excel app, you can click the radio buttons for an easy way to sort. I wrote the vb script to provide a painless way to sort each column in order to analyze the data more precisely.

There are two tabs at the bottom of the sheet one for Commerce labeled "Stores" and the other Residential.

http://www.stopin.com/default.htm

Enjoy,
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Payout Spreadsheet

Post by 777Driver on Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 am

Very cool. I haven't reloaded excel on my computer after last month's crash, so I can't view it yet. But I'm sure it's very helpful.

I had posted a sloppy version of the payouts and their frequency under Game Tips (I think), but not with cost to space ratio. And not on a neat and tidy spreadsheet.

Thanks for helping everyone out!
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjm1802 on Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks to Stopin, 777Driver, Dusss and petegm for all the info I extended the spreadsheet with some additional info and features.

The result is the number of coins or passengers per building per square depending on the initial price of the building, the number of times someone plays a day and the road/building ratio.

When you fill in your own actual playing style the sheet will show you the most profitable buildings to use for passengers and coins.

In the first tab of the sheet you can enter the following information:
- Average number of road squares needed for 1, 4 and 9 square buildings on your airfield
- Number of times you can harvest the buildings per day, depending on the time the building needs to generate passengers or coins and your playing style.
- Possibility to enter this info for workdays and non-workdays and the number of workdays you have in a week. The actual number of times you can grab the passengers or coins depends on the way you play (see http://airportcity.the-talk.net/t24-coin-yield-by-building-and-how-often-they-pay)

The second and third tab will show the payout per day and the ROI of a building in 30 days for passengers and coins. In those tabs you can also fill in the number of buildings you own and it will show the average number of coins / passengers you will receive daily based on your playing style.

I tried to make the list complete including all the mystery buildings and gifts. Let me know if something is missing or not correct.

Download spreadsheet (xls): http://www.nextlevel.nl/airportcity.xlsx

Last edited by mjm1802 on Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new version of spreadsheet)

mjm1802

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Can you please re-upload the file as it is no longer available.10x

Items needed [updated daily]: 1st [Sleigh Cover, Old Lanterns], 2nd [Repair items for planes (any)]

ramadri

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can offer: Christmas quest items: Snow Ball and Red Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

@ramadri - I know mjm is still playing - but not too sure if he is active on this forum...

Let me see if I have a copy and re-upload it somewhere... I think it need updating with the new buildings anyway...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by van goosen on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

i was just going to ask for something like this

file is dead? or maybe someone still playing has the file for us late comers?

CAN SEND: towel, mower, ATM, earrings, glass, great shots, lamp, radar, handling line, powerful radio, space engine, security cam, cognac, calculator, launch console, add radar, gold bracelet, ergo chair, spare wire, stamp, landing gear, beacon, catering, weather display, nav module, transmitter, fuel hose, altimeter, spare prop, deicer
van goosen

Level : 32/39
Items I Can Gift : towel, mower, ATM, earrings, glass, great shots, lamp, radar, handling line, powerful radio, space engine, security cam, cognac, calculator, launch console, add radar, gold bracelet, ergo chair, spare wire, stamp, landing gear, beacon, catering, weather display, nav module, transmitter, fuel hose, altimeter, spare prop, deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top