Support Accounts - Give 100+ Gifts per day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support Accounts - Give 100+ Gifts per day

Post by Creepi on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 am

The Nexus 7 (and other machines) can now upgrade to Android OS 4.2.

With the release of Android 4.2 you can now have up to eight users on a single Android device.

This means if you have a family tablet you do not have to decide which one family member gets to play a particular game (Tap Zoo, etc.) as each of the eight users can have their own saved game state.

More importantly it allows you to create seven additional Airport City accounts on a single device!

From each account install Airport City from the Play Store (it seems to actually enable the already installed app to the new account, rather than download again).

When you start the game on the new account play up to the level you can see the gifts (level 5 I think) to see what random gifts the account has.

If an account does not have the gifts you wish "uninstall Airport City" from that Account (all other accounts are untouched) and "Install" again. Again play to the Level you can click the gift icon to see what random gifts the account has now.

Not sure if any accounts are able to gift All-Inclusive Bracelets or Sleigh Covers (so far none of my accounts have been given these to gift).

If each Support Account gifts once to your main account you have 133 gifts (7x19) per day available to send to other accounts. Even if all 7 support accounts gift the main and each of the other 6 Support accounts there are still 91 gifts available per day for other people (plus the 20 gifts the main account has).

Cheers,
Creepi

Last edited by Creepi on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added numbers of gifts available per day.)

Please don't gift

Dead:
"Creepi Duty3 plz", "Creepi-2 NoGifts" to "Creepi-7 NoGifts" all dead please delete unless you want to continue visiting them (for special buildings)

Live: "Creepi-8 NoGifts" & "Creepi-9 NoGifts" still gifting.

I send gifts based on Neighbour's names & profiles.

Can gift:
|||Radar Copy Projector Dispatch|Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk||Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc|Amp Shred Count Smoke POS|||Drill Power Insulation|ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining|Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Creepi

Level : 0
Location : Sending Gifts based on Neighbour's Profiles - please update.
Items I Can Gift : Radar Copy Projector Dispatch | Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk | Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc | Amp Shred Count Smoke POS | Drill Power Insulation | ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining | Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Back to top Go down

Re: Support Accounts - Give 100+ Gifts per day

Post by Creepi on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Forgot to mention... don't add your support accounts to the main as neighbours until you decide to keep them!

I'm stuck with a couple of aborted support accounts fixed at low level and unable to change name.

There does not seem to be a way to un-neighbour an account???

Last edited by Creepi on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Please don't gift

Dead:
"Creepi Duty3 plz", "Creepi-2 NoGifts" to "Creepi-7 NoGifts" all dead please delete unless you want to continue visiting them (for special buildings)

Live: "Creepi-8 NoGifts" & "Creepi-9 NoGifts" still gifting.

I send gifts based on Neighbour's names & profiles.

Can gift:
|||Radar Copy Projector Dispatch|Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk||Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc|Amp Shred Count Smoke POS|||Drill Power Insulation|ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining|Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Creepi

Level : 0
Location : Sending Gifts based on Neighbour's Profiles - please update.
Items I Can Gift : Radar Copy Projector Dispatch | Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk | Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc | Amp Shred Count Smoke POS | Drill Power Insulation | ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining | Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 am

Thanks Creepi for sharing...

Sadly I don't have a 4.2 device - but hopefully others who do have it will find this usefull

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 am

sounds promising ;-)

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 am

I am able to do this but I only created one other account. I don't think I got the time to play 8 Airport City! One think I notice is that my Nexus 7 freezes a lot after I installed another Airport City but it's doable. Smile

CURRENT URGENT NEEDS: fuel(3), fuel(20) are my first needs but if you can't send these, please send me fuel catalyst. Thank you!cheers

Daily player. Daily gifter. Feel free to visit! So far, I have 3 Space Travel Monuments, 1 Astronaut Academy, 3 Research Labs, 1 Aviation Museum, 1 Launch Pad level 2, 1 Mission Control Level 2.

I send 20 gifts daily.

Please pm me if you want to be neighbors so I know you're from the forums I am in and can check what to send you. Otherwise, I will ignore if I cannot identify you.
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 pm

this would be great to get "games" with the right gifts - ie ones that can gift dispatcher consoles - transmitters, video walls etc....sadly my samsung note 10.1 onyl goes to 4.12, and the phone while can upgrade to 4.2, is getting too old for me to be bothering

i started and restarted a few times on my phone when i first started playing cause i use to spend green dollars on anything not knowing then how scarce they were... if i had of known certain gifting items were so scarce i would have kept deleting and re-starting until i got the right gift "set" instead of the current one.

Giftable lvl9 items Turnstile, 3d Printer
Giftable lvl8 items Fingerprint Reader

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Please PM me if you send a neighbor request so I know who's who; otherwise it will be ignored and eventually deleted!
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rueprim on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:27 am

For anyone whose actually done this, do I need to set up different google play accounts for each user? It seems like that would be a major hassle, not to mention require 8 different email addresses, etc. Or can I just use my existing google play account for each of the different users on the device?

Thanks,
Rueprim

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : disposable shampoo; goal posts; computer; single malt; cockpit glass; welder; tour review; landing lamp; copy machine; rope block, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, textbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binocs, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rueprim on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 am

Nevermind! I just tried it and it appears I can use the same google play account for each different user, so its super easy...the only annoying thing is leveling to 5 just to see gift list, then dumping game if its not a good one!
Rueprim

Items I Can Gift : disposable shampoo; goal posts; computer; single malt; cockpit glass; welder; tour review; landing lamp; copy machine; rope block, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, textbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binocs, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rueprim on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 am

My support accounts on the nexus aren't updating to the new spring campaign...any thoughts?
Rueprim

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 am

i think i remember someone saying you had to install it under each account - perhaps you have to update it under each account as well... guessing as i havent updated to 4.2 yet

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Please PM me if you send a neighbor request so I know who's who; otherwise it will be ignored and eventually deleted!
Canterbury

Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rueprim on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am

Thanks for the suggestion Canterbury. Unfortunately, I already tried that and it still doesn't seem to work...perhaps they programmed the update to keep multiple accounts on the same device from working... I can't uninstall and re-install or I'll lose my progress to date, so I guess I'll just have to use them for basic daily gifts instead of campaign-specific stuff.
Rueprim

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:07 am

I doubt that as the idea of multiple accounts is primarily multiple users.
If your device is unlocked (rooted) titan backup would be the way to go.
Backup all accounts-> Uninstall -> Reinstall new version -> Restore all accounts
In theory you'll have to backup each account seperately unless titan can do this automagically. Again, haven't got 10.2 installed as yet...so guessing again.
ps - i havent got a Nexus 7, i have a Galaxy Note 10.1 hence no Android 4.2 yet...

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 am

Maybe with the Spring Has Come, you have to be at a certain level? I am not sure but some missions, you have to be on a certain level like the Aspera.

I am not sure.... because I haven't done this in a while but I think you can see your gift line-up by level 3, but you can only send gifts by level 5 or 6. Again, I am not sure.... sorry. Razz

But for this multi-user function alone, I love Android 4.2.1 and Nexus 7! Totally worth it! Wink

CURRENT URGENT NEEDS: fuel(3), fuel(20) are my first needs but if you can't send these, please send me fuel catalyst. Thank you!cheers

Daily player. Daily gifter. Feel free to visit! So far, I have 3 Space Travel Monuments, 1 Astronaut Academy, 3 Research Labs, 1 Aviation Museum, 1 Launch Pad level 2, 1 Mission Control Level 2.

I send 20 gifts daily.

Please pm me if you want to be neighbors so I know you're from the forums I am in and can check what to send you. Otherwise, I will ignore if I cannot identify you.
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top