Glitch in Update?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glitch in Update?

Post by 777Driver on Mon May 07, 2012 10:09 am

Had fun visiting other player's games today and seeing how everyone approaches the different challenges. I also noticed what is definitely a player-friendly glitch. Well, I think.

I noticed that when I would return "home" from seeing a player game, my Max Passenger Load (MPL) would be reset to whatever theirs was. Well this was great when it was 660. But not so cool when I came back from a level 7 player's game and it dropped to 90! (Mine is currently at 180).

So I went back to the level 35 player, and upon returning to my game, the MPL was back at 660. It has stayed there all day, and I have filled it up and used it for many flights. ???

Interesting to see what happens. I wish the fuel would go that high!

BTW, you should friend and visit Madlen Airborn if you want to see an amazing Airport City. It's not what I would do (a complete road system and one of every bulding available), as it's about a third "wasted" space on roads - easily 10 parcels! But hey, it's asthetically impressive, and she's much further along then I am.

To each their own!
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitch in Update?

Post by LiveBait on Mon May 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Plenty of roads going, looks nice and neat though.

When I came back from her airport my max passengers dropped back down to 520 and didn't stay at her 660.

LiveBait

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Mon May 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Madlen Airborn is a character from the game Very Happy It's just a way of showing how you can build an airport.
That's why she has an avatar and you can't sent gifts as well.
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

LMAO!!! WOW! I feel like a total jackass now. Course, now that I know, it seems pretty clear. I mean anyone building a city like that would have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on construction/items and taken months.

I actually tried to figure out where I could get a cool avatar like hers. Ok, gonna go crawl under a rock now.
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacius on Tue May 08, 2012 1:23 am

Yah, I do the passagers from Madlen Airborn myself Very Happy
Thats why I logged in, to let you guys know its working. Seams like someone else posted before me Razz

Glacius

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by SR71 on Tue May 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Never mind Madlen Airborn. have a look at Dusss' city! Pretty nice layout you've got there!

I guess that's the result of being at level 35 with most buildings maxed out and not having much else to do?

SR71

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Seriously! Dusss City is amazing!

Also got the idea of bilding multiple Flight Catering Facilities. Expensive as hell at 80K a pop, plus 12(?) items, but I think it's the only way to be able to fly moe than twice a day. Actually, other than gifts, I guess you need one facility per large plane.

Yikes. Good info, as always, Thanks
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

SR71 wrote:Never mind Madlen Airborn. have a look at Dusss' city! Pretty nice layout you've got there!

I guess that's the result of being at level 35 with most buildings maxed out and not having much else to do?

You're right. All my buildings are maxed out and there isn't anything to do except getting stars. Tomorrow, after the constructing of some buildings is finished, i will change my layout a bit. After that it's waiting for some new levels and/or airport cash to buy expansion 11. I'm 3 airport cash short so hopefully i can get that whit the next weekend code.
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Tue May 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Are the buildings you're waiting on more Catering Facilities? Is that four total? Damn That's expensive. I'm going to build a second one. Can you remind me what the items are to complete the buildout?
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Tue May 08, 2012 10:31 pm

The buildings under construction are indeed Catering Facilities. It makes 6 in total, i've got two facilities up and running already.

If you want to know the items you need for upgrading buildings you should take a look at the "upgradable buildings" topic. Unfortunately some info about level 6 buildings isn't available yet. Although i have build them myself, i missed taking a look at the items needed.
When those buildings were finished upgrading it was very early in the morning. When i woke up, actually i was still half asleep, i just tapped the complete buttons without paying attention to any info on my screen. And i already had the items needed in my warehouse so that's why i could tap the complete buttons right away.

I'm pretty sure there was a stapler involved! Very Happy Wink
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Wow! 6 Catering Facilities. i guess its the only way to be able to fly. By the way, the 2 meals per day output if the facility is a friggin joke. Just one more way the company encourages players to buy one at a time for more than 2 flights a day.

Thanks for your advice AND the haze machine!
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss on Tue May 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Well i don't have a problem with 2 meals a day. Of course it's not much but i think a game shouldn't be that easy to play. And thankfully the game is playable for free without spending actual money. Having the option to spend real money to getting something done faster is a nice alternative. And hey, you can't blame Game Insight to try and earn some money as well. And sometimes they listen to comments on the internet. They made some changes in the past making the game more interesting for those who don't want to spend actual money and achieving goals easier/faster. Personally i like there marketing strategy a lot, but that's my opinion.
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacius on Wed May 09, 2012 12:44 am

boyaka!

I deleted my Flight School; that was stupid Very Happy
now I need 2x Slide Rule and 1x Flight Helmet asap.

So... Madlen Airborn (I think) is part of the game, not a real person. Thats why you can't remove her or send gifts. Its like developer's playground to test stuff and see the game. I can even visit her WITHOUT internet connection.

Glacius

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacius on Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 am

lol, if you remove a friend, you can't add it back!!! I just got a replay

Max Wing, May 08 11:02 (MSK):

Thank you for your request!

It turns out that in case you deleted a friend/request you cannot add him/her again using the friend code but as a random player only.

In case you have any questions please contact us, our support team is always ready to help you.

Your Support team,
Max Wing

Glacius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertus on Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 am

I noticed that too, and got the same response from them. Quite an annoying bug if you ask me...

Bertus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacius on Wed May 09, 2012 3:00 am

Can't place Residential Buildings now Shocked
Coz it says "Town population reached maximum..." grrrr
156/0 <=== how to fix this?

Glacius

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver on Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Glacius wrote:Can't place Residential Buildings now Shocked
Coz it says "Town population reached maximum..." grrrr
156/0 <=== how to fix this?

I had the same thing happen. Couldn't adjust Residential housing at all, ever if you're not oveer the max. It only cleared for me when I finished my Level 5 Town Hall. Now it's back to normal.
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ththth on Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks to Madlen Airborne I now have a termimallevel two with room for 660. Thanks
ththth

Level : 28
Location : Send me a PM and let me know what you need. I check the site daily!
Items I Can Gift : Have following gifts avail:, Disposable shampoo, Fuel (3 units), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear. Oscillating beacon, Flight catering, Cooling chamber, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by mitno on Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 am

It wont last for long. this bug only works while your own terminal is under construction. As soon as you finish it you will be back to your real numbers

mitno

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by mekgmg on Sat May 12, 2012 4:36 am

In that case I will be very slow in finishing it, but thanks for info.
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc_ on Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Why finishing the terminal building? I'm able to finish it but won't. So I still have room for 660 passengers.
Is there an other need to finish the terminal building?

Marc_

Level : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top