Flights Barcelona and Las Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flights Barcelona and Las Vegas

Post by Ronn1234 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 am

Where can i start the flights to Barcelone and Las Vegas?

I cant find them...

Ronn1234

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Flights Barcelona and Las Vegas

Post by baileyuk on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:09 am

Ronn1234 wrote:Where can i start the flights to Barcelone and Las Vegas?

I cant find them...

Me too, wondering if to do with the mission?

Items I can gift: spaceship engine, video wall, assembly robot, laser level, fuel(3), bright lantern, robotic lawnmower, atm, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, landing lamp, welder, projector, sandbag, passengers (10), bath towel, radio transmitter, glass display case, Filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, shredder, spare wire, hull part, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, propeller, deicer.

Need (in order): dispatcher console, video wall, server wall, defroster, packaging machine, pos terminal, smoke detector, glass display case and if not landing lamps.

Thanks all.

baileyuk

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 pm

I was able to get the Barcelona and Seoul when I got to Level 24. You need a flight catering facility to fly there though.

CURRENT URGENT NEEDS: fuel(3), fuel(20) are my first needs but if you can't send these, please send me fuel catalyst. Thank you!cheers

Daily player. Daily gifter. Feel free to visit! So far, I have 3 Space Travel Monuments, 1 Astronaut Academy, 3 Research Labs, 1 Aviation Museum, 1 Launch Pad level 2, 1 Mission Control Level 2.

I send 20 gifts daily.

Please pm me if you want to be neighbors so I know you're from the forums I am in and can check what to send you. Otherwise, I will ignore if I cannot identify you.
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top