Backing up the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Backing up the game

Post by aos09i1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 am

Given the recent crashes and losses people have suffered with this crappy add-on, can someone give some suggestions as to how to back up the game? Where and what file to look for to save to PC? I am playing the game on a Motorola Razr, which seems to back up automatically with no option to turn this off. How to back up may make for a whole useful new forum! Cheers Stuart.

I can send: Fuel (3 units), Fuel catalyst, All inclusive bracelet, Air conditioner, Pearl earrings, Paint, Welder, Travel guide, Landing lamp, Radar, Sandbag, Fuel (20 units), Powerful radio transmitter, Video wall, Spaceship engine, Security camera, Filled candies, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Calculator, Fuel additives, Insulation, Communication antenna, Additional radar, Perfume, Ergonomic chair, Spare wire, Stamp, Passenger seat, Oscillating beacon, Flight catering, Weather display, Navigation module, Transmitter, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, TV panels, Wireless compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude indicator, Document detector, Paper cutter, Drawing board, Tunnel freezer, Ear plugs, Fruit lollipop
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Re: Backing up the game

Post by 3MSW on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Same here, I'm on a Galaxy S2 and wouldn't mind knowing what the game data file is called so I can back it up before risking an update.

I Can Send: Fuel (3 Units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposible Shampoo, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Anti Theaft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Make-Up, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Laptop, Router, VoIP Phone, Demodulator, Wirelass Compas, Centrifuge, Blanket, Altitude Indicator.

3MSW

Level : 50 / Stars: 199 / Hearts: 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Backing up the game

Post by tamildv on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm

As far as I know you need to have root access to backup the game..

Normal backup or built in backup programs cannot get access to the area where the game data file is stored...

One to try:
Download the free program "Titanium Bakcup" off Google store - try to backup the game - if you are sucessfuly you have root access and can backup and restore no worries...

otherwise... sadly it is a no go area unless you can get root access...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V