land and building problems.. (great another bug)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

land and building problems.. (great another bug)

Post by dhorstman on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi all,

anybody else also experiencing the fact they overbuilded their land?
I have build 964 passengers and only can build 860, just before the crash I bought 3 pieces of land and started building houses for the quest.
Now I am unable to build the merry go rounds I got completing the bear quest and so unable to complete the whole thing.
already emailed GI (AGAIN....)

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Re: land and building problems.. (great another bug)

Post by tamildv on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:38 am

it is not really a bug or problem...

Simple thing is you have exceeded the population limit (and just happed to find a way to exceed it... I am currently on 1589 out of 1100)

Currently only way is for you to sell till you are below the population limit and then rebuild up.. Remember you will loose money and also need to ensure you have all the money to rebuild up again!!!

Pain I know - but till GIS increase the population limit or now that you have informed them - fix it so you can not exceed the population...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm

the population overload happened with the valentine challenge, so I think they changed the population for certain buildings.

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Sonny Boy wrote:the population overload happened with the valentine challenge, so I think they changed the population for certain buildings.

very true - the following buildings used to be commerce and got converted into residential buildings
Gazebo
Bridal Salon
Romantic Cafe
Sweet shop
Merry-go-round

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:55 pm

ahha, bugger....

fact is I cant build the merry go rounds so can't complete the quest

aargh

dhorstman

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

crazy thing is I sold my two sky scrapers but i didn't matter as is should

still waiting for theri reply, as always the reply I don't understand please be more precise about you problem bla bla bla

dhorstman

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm

By the way when you build the "garden of love" the population will increase by 20. Mine did increase from 700 to 720.

I need:
Primary: FUEL(20)

I can send:
fuel catalyst, bath-towel, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, projector, handling line, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Jet engine, whiteboard, Drill Machine, communication antenna, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, defroster, master plan, gyroscope, controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.
moeT

Level : 45 (148 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, bath-towel, bench, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Yana Belousova, Feb 17 11:03 (MSK):
Thank you for sending me the informaiton necessary to conduct a careful investigation into the matter.
Our dedicated team of engineers is focused on detecting the root of the issue and eliminating it as soon as possible. However, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it will require us some time to introduce proper changes to the upcoming game versions.
To avoid bothering you with system notifications asking you to update the request before the new version is released I have to change the ticket status to "solved" but feel free to open the ticket should you have additional questions or create a follow-up so I could get back to you shortly and assist you the best way I can.
As it is in our best interest to make the game run smoothly and let you enjoy the game process I would like to ask you to cooperate with our Support Team and let me know of the state of the issue when a new game version is released and you update the application. Your patience and support are highly appreciated!
Sincerely,
Yana Belousova
Your Support Team

dhorstman

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

T hats the standard response from GIS regarding any issue

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top