Allow 2 guest planes with one fuel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allow 2 guest planes with one fuel

Post by tedy bear on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:54 am

If you have only one fuel avaible and there are 2 quest planes waiting (if both need fuel)

allow first one (wait without refueling) then the second one.
Re-fuel both of them with only one fuel

happy fueling

I am back, no need at the moment...
tedy bear

Level : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Allow 2 guest planes with one fuel

Post by Sonny Boy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am

but you need 2 runways I guess?

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by tedy bear on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 am

Sonny Boy wrote:but you need 2 runways I guess?

yep at least 2...

may be 1 fuel for 3 or more planes. If I will have more runways may test it.

I am back, no need at the moment...
tedy bear

Level : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 pm

as long as you have the minimum amount of passengers or fuel (works for both) and able to land - you can do it no worries (I can do it with 9 runways....

Not that I need to Laughing

Also if you land the plane, click just once to collect the drop and then visit a neighbour - the plane leaves and you have two fresh planes to land without loosing any fuel or passengers... bounce

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 am

Great tips! Thanks! With these, I can save fuel, finally!

CURRENT URGENT NEEDS: fuel(3), fuel(20) are my first needs but if you can't send these, please send me fuel catalyst. Thank you!cheers

Daily player. Daily gifter. Feel free to visit! So far, I have 3 Space Travel Monuments, 1 Astronaut Academy, 3 Research Labs, 1 Aviation Museum, 1 Launch Pad level 2, 1 Mission Control Level 2.

I send 20 gifts daily.

Please pm me if you want to be neighbors so I know you're from the forums I am in and can check what to send you. Otherwise, I will ignore if I cannot identify you.
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 am

So I think if you are visiting neighbors for this purpose after you visited neighbors to click and collect items from their buildings, it is ok. But what if you haven't used up your click and collect from neighbors for the day? Does visiting for the purpose of avoiding the usage of fuel and passengers count against that?

Short version: Will visiting a neighbor without clicking on any of their building count against your daily visit limit?

CURRENT URGENT NEEDS: fuel(3), fuel(20) are my first needs but if you can't send these, please send me fuel catalyst. Thank you!cheers

Daily player. Daily gifter. Feel free to visit! So far, I have 3 Space Travel Monuments, 1 Astronaut Academy, 3 Research Labs, 1 Aviation Museum, 1 Launch Pad level 2, 1 Mission Control Level 2.

I send 20 gifts daily.

Please pm me if you want to be neighbors so I know you're from the forums I am in and can check what to send you. Otherwise, I will ignore if I cannot identify you.
diwata

Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 am

diwata wrote:....
Short version: Will visiting a neighbor without clicking on any of their building count against your daily visit limit?

No Smile - you can visit and revisit as often as you like.
Until you've used up ALL your collectable (clickable) items on the left of the neighbours view.

Also in the middle of quests, if you receive an item required from neighbour, you can leave, check next quest and return to neighbours(either new or same) and continue collecting....

tamildv wrote:...Also if you land the plane, click just once to collect the drop and then visit a neighbour - the plane leaves and you have two fresh planes to land without loosing any fuel or passengers...

Nice tip!
While waiting for fuel to replenish i'd only be able to accept guest planes with passengers...

Giftable lvl9 items Turnstile, 3d Printer
Giftable lvl8 items Fingerprint Reader

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Please PM me if you send a neighbor request so I know who's who; otherwise it will be ignored and eventually deleted!
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 am

Also in the middle of quests, if you receive an item required from neighbour, you can leave, check next quest and return to neighbours(either new or same) and continue collecting....

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. Can you elaborate on this, please? Thanks! Very Happy

I send 20 gifts daily.

diwata

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 am

diwata wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. Can you elaborate on this, please? Thanks! Very Happy

Smile
ie On-going story quests
eg
You require a ticket from neighbors Movie Theater
You visit your first neighbor, click a movie theater and receive a ticket. Smile
A pop-up window appears saying Congrates etc... (still have 4 clicks left with this neighbor)
You can leave the neighbor now and you'll have a new quest to the left.
You require a pedometer from a sports store
You can either visit your first neighbor if they have a sports store, or go visit one who has.
You can keep doing this continuing on with the story quest(s)

Simply return to any of your neighbors who have clicks left to use them up at any stage...

Hope that helped scratch

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Please PM me if you send a neighbor request so I know who's who; otherwise it will be ignored and eventually deleted!
Canterbury

Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 am

Canterbury wrote:
diwata wrote:

Smile
ie On-going story quests
eg
You require a ticket from neighbors Movie Theater
You visit your first neighbor, click a movie theater and receive a ticket. Smile
A pop-up window appears saying Congrates etc... (still have 4 clicks left with this neighbor)
You can leave the neighbor now and you'll have a new quest to the left.
You require a pedometer from a sports store
You can either visit your first neighbor if they have a sports store, or go visit one who has.
You can keep doing this continuing on with the story quest(s)

Simply return to any of your neighbors who have clicks left to use them up at any stage...

Hope that helped scratch

Ohhh... I got it...so you can return if you still have some clicks left. I've never done that. I always click till I couldn't click anymore. Razz lol

But you can only do this if you complete one quest, is that right? Like in your example for ticket and you get a congratulations message?

I send 20 gifts daily.

diwata

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 am

diwata wrote:....Ohhh... I got it...so you can return if you still have some clicks left. I've never done that. I always click till I couldn't click anymore. Razz lol
Yeah, i do to most of the time Smile

diwata wrote: But you can only do this if you complete one quest, is that right? Like in your example for ticket and you get a congratulations message?
Nope - you can pop in and out of neighbors as often as you like regardless of how many clicks you have left, or what stage you are in a quest.
eg.. if you needed 1 fuel to send a plane off, you could visit a neighbor, click on 1 hanger and collect the fuel and then leave. (providing you have clicks left at that neighbor of course).

Just remember to re-visit those neighbors so you dont leave clicks behind...

Requests
Repair Items
Fuel 20

Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Great tips, Canterbury. Thank you so much! Can't believe so much to learn. Very Happy

I send 20 gifts daily.

diwata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top