Accidentally deleted neighbours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accidentally deleted neighbours

Post by DoubleOSeven on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi

I was scrolling through my neighbours list and accidentally tapped the x next to a couple of neighbours.

I have tried adding their friend codes again, but it says invalid code. How do I get those neighbours back?

Regards

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u609

Back to top Go down

Re: Accidentally deleted neighbours

Post by kakadudu on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 am

I would guess you're still on their friend list, until the servers update their list (if you're lucky enough!). Sometimes the update doesn't work correctly and so you will remain on the list, but with "username" instead of your real ingame name.

That happened to me and a friend, he deleted me but I not him. So he's on my list as one of the thousands username friends (GI still not able to fix this problem!!!!!) but I'm not on his list. Because of that we both can't add each other anymore, always invalid code.

You should wait some days and hope that the servers update everything correctly an retry to add. Worst case could be that you can't add them anymore until they can identify you on their own list and delete you first.

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top