How to get crystal ball collection.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to get crystal ball collection.

Post by Fury82p on Mon May 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi all,

Just started playing a few days ago and I saw the crystal ball collection that allows me to see and land ghost planes, but the items drop from Transylvania, Machu Picchu, Salem, Fontainebleu and Windsor flights. I never see these flights in my aircraft list.
Can anyone tell me how to complete this?

Fury82p

Level : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: How to get crystal ball collection.

Post by el_angelus on Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 am

Fury82p wrote:Hi all,

Just started playing a few days ago and I saw the crystal ball collection that allows me to see and land ghost planes, but the items drop from Transylvania, Machu Picchu, Salem, Fontainebleu and Windsor flights. I never see these flights in my aircraft list.
Can anyone tell me how to complete this?

Hi Fury82p, the crystal collection was part of an old event, "Dark skies" from last Halloween. The only way is to wait for the next halloween or buying it with green cash.

:)angelus              ---> check what can I send --->
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u463

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top