My City Hall was rolled back one level!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My City Hall was rolled back one level!!

Post by VanMan on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 pm

I opened up my game today on a break at work, only to find that my level 4 Town Hall had been rolled back to Level 3 and still needing items for completion! This is an obvious bug, as my residential limit still sits at 360, and my Town Hall was fully upgraded with all items weeks ago. No idea why this happened, as it seems to be the only thing that has gone wrong with the game. Not only that, but I open up the game at least once an hour, so that was probably the 7th or 8th time the game had been opened that day.

I've not emailed the devs yet ... tho I likely will, as this game is frustratingly hard enough without this type of thing happening. A game-breaker? Maybe, unless it can be fixed. Thankfully I had not spent any hard earned cash on the game so far.

VanMan

Level : 22
Items I Can Gift : Album, landing lamp, welder, air conditioner, cockpit glass, single-malt whiskey, bench, do not disturb sign, fuel, copy machine, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, guestbook, eau de toillette, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, makeup, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope

Back to top Go down

Re: My City Hall was rolled back one level!!

Post by Chris08 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 am

My level 7 town hall has been down graded to level 6 with 14 cash to complete. Not sure what has happened but I have bought lots of cash for this game and if this isnt fixed I think its a deal breaker. Agxxxdy

Chris08

Level : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris08 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Again my town hall has gone back to level 6. I have used 20 cash to upgrade to level 7 twice now onlt for it to go back again. Can someone fix this and reinburse my cash.

Chris08

Level : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 am

Best thing you can do it contact GIS and get a support ticket opened...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top