Airpot city version and apk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airpot city version and apk

Post by tamildv on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello All,

I have been having problems with my phone and have had to factory reset my phone, as it was not rooted I was unable to do a full backup and may not be able to recover all the info or game status.

While I am looking to reinstall the game - I thought it might be a good idea to initially install the version which does not have the restriction of 1 gift per neighbour and try to fulfil the current wanted items on this site before I upgrade up to the latest and try and get back to level 35!! (I know this is going to be an uphill struggle, so might need a lot of help from all here)

So - Does anyone (possibly jimmy21) know what version I need to roll back to and also if they know where I can get hold of the apk? If needed I will root the phone to get it installed (so no worries there).

Many thanks

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Re: Airpot city version and apk

Post by SR71 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

tamildv wrote:I thought it might be a good idea to initially install the version which does not have the restriction of 1 gift per neighbour
To my memory, there has never been a version that has allowed sending more that one gift per 24 hour period to the same neighbour.

The only 'different' version I know of is v1.31, which has a greater selection of gifts that you can give to others. See http://airportcity.the-talk.net/t14-upgrading-airport-city-removes-gifts for details.

So - Does anyone (possibly jimmy21) know what version I need to roll back to and also if they know where I can get hold of the apk? If needed I will root the phone to get it installed (so no worries there).
If you want v1.31 mentioned above, there is a download link from kos in the thread linked above. Your phone does not need to be rooted to install the apk, though you will have to enable installation of apps from 'Unknown sources' under your phone Settings -> Application Settings.

SR71

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Airpot city version and apk

Post by tamildv on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 am

Hi SR71, many thanks for the info and the link - I have started on v1.31 (just in case my memory was so bad and I had the unlimited gifts to the same neighbour wrong).

First glance, yep there are all the gifts here to give away, but still 20 in total and 1 per neighbour still applies. The double passengers and coins trick does not appear to work – but I will look into this further.

Dam – starting at level 1 is sooooo painful... (Believe it or not this is my second time restarting – last time it was when one of my planes was permanently missing – which turned out to be a game glitch rather than my game issue!!)

I shall play around with this version for a bit and then release my friend code.

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V