How to remove GI Profile on various devices

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to remove GI Profile on various devices

Post by Speedpi21 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:08 am

Hi all

I was playing around with another device and installed Airport City and some other GI games.  As I was the one playing, I associated the games with my GI Profile, needless to say that I am now unable to remove my profile from the second device.

Short story:
Device 1 - running Airport City and has a GI profile that is linked to my twitter and facebook and recognises my ingame as SpeedPi21, which is the way I want it.
Device 2 - running Airport City and has a GI profile thati s linked to my twitter and facebook and recognises my ingame as SpeedPi21, which is NOT the way I want it.

If I change my email address on the 2nd device, when I log into the 1st device I see that my email address there has been changed as well.

What I have done so far:
I have completely removed all GI applications from device 2 and then re-installed, but this has not helped.  I contacted GI Support but they only told me how to change the email address which doesn't solve my problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
SpeedPi21

PS - I don't have both devices with me, so anything you would like me to try might take a few days (possibly a week).
Speedpi21

Level : 62
Items I Can Gift : Postal Dronw, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Fuel (3 units) Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, POS Terminal, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollopop, Boring Machine, Bed, E-reader

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top