what to do with fighters once ufo mission complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what to do with fighters once ufo mission complete

Post by 3MSW on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 am

As per title, do I sell fighters now I have completed ufo mission or is there a way of saving them to warehouse to free up space for a jumbo?

I Can Send: Fuel (3 Units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposible Shampoo, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Anti Theaft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Make-Up, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Laptop, Router, VoIP Phone, Demodulator, Wirelass Compas, Centrifuge, Blanket, Altitude Indicator.

3MSW

Level : 50 / Stars: 199 / Hearts: 9

Back to top Go down

Re: what to do with fighters once ufo mission complete

Post by DoubleOSeven on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm

The game doesn't allow you the option to move items to the warehouse. If you have maps to Area 51, you can still use the fighter jet to fly there. Keep the fighter jet if have the hangar space, otherwise you have no option but to sell it - just means that when another mission comes up that needs the fighter jet, you'll have to complete the collection to get another one.

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u609

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top