Need help on parts

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks got the defrosters you sent. you are AWESOME!

Post by Glad2BMe on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:12 pm

tamildv wrote:@dodgygeezer (archive box plz) – sent you the bracelets and tv panels– it would really help if you are able to split up the items needed and how many… So do you need archive box’s? as it is not in your needed items but in you in-game name.

@mair – sent you one more smoke detector and the archive boxes

@harrier – sent you the smoke detector and 2x archive boxes
@Glad2 – sent you defrosters – let me know if you get them (this is some issue with versions and sending these)
@greetje – sent you spare wire
@Dizzy426 – sent you the 3x travel guides as per your profile – please update – thanks,
@edi chen – sent you numerous sand bags – let me know when you get them

@luftwaffel – I can’t see you in my neighbour list can you recheck what your in-game is please and you are still at level 22
@ zach.carlsen – still awaiting reply from you for my invite
@oxygen (coolingchamber) – again struggling to find you in my neighbour list – can you please consider using an easier findable in-game name?
@mags – it would be helpful if you are able to list out what control tower level 4 items you need and how many. Thanks,

@gakthorne (Gak) – unable to add your friend code “a3fgb5y” – says invalid code

@Yi2on9 – added you please accept my invite and I shall sort out the bracelets…

@kaelkael – please update your profile with all the info and PM me, I shall add you and send the bracelets.

Thanks got the defrosters you sent. you are AWESOME!
HAPPY FLYING,
Glad2Bme
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help on parts

Post by ams4l on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Guys,

since I'm starting over (I know!), I'm building many new things now..

At the moment Im in need of 1x ATM and lots of landing lamps..
Hope you guys could help out..

thanks!

Last edited by ams4l on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 5 times in total

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbuang on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm in level 31, please share me weather display 1 pc, do not disturb sign 2 pcs and inclusive bracelet 4 pcs......

my friend's code : afsv153

and I'll send you what i have...just rename your ID to what you need......
Thx before.....

tumbuang

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : I can send - Video Wall, Fuel (3 units), ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Spaceship Engine, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additonal Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by luftwaffel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

@ams4l: sent you ATM.
Sorry to hear you have to start over

luftwaffel

Level : not playing atm
Items I Can Gift : Since game lately gives me more annoyance than fun I decided to stop playing until further notice

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Yes, I got it. Thanks alot!!
Sent you back a packaging machine, as I saw in your profile.

Yes..., I'm still a bit annoyed with the re-start... *sigh*

luftwaffel wrote:@ams4l: sent you ATM.
Sorry to hear you have to start over

ams4l

Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi ams4l,

I have added you to my 2nd game (which can gift all the items required for upgrades) once you have accepted it I will send you a small care package...

Good luck and sorry to hear about your game - will try to help you out as much as I can to get you back up the levels...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks Tamildv,

I just accepted your 2nd game. Thanks a lot in advance!

tamildv wrote:Hi ams4l,

I have added you to my 2nd game (which can gift all the items required for upgrades) once you have accepted it I will send you a small care package...

Good luck and sorry to hear about your game - will try to help you out as much as I can to get you back up the levels...

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:13 am

Hello ams4l,

Hopefully you should have received some items for that will keep you going till level 3 on all buildings...

I will try to send you the rest later today...

iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:22 am

Yes I have! Thanks alot!!!

tamildv wrote:Hello ams4l,

Hopefully you should have received some items for that will keep you going till level 3 on all buildings...

I will try to send you the rest later today...

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by 2puyo on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 am

hi,

appreciate very much if you can send me these items for my terminal and tower upgrades:
shredder, stamp, server rack, textbook, wide-angle binoculars and weather display for my terminal and tower upgrades

you can check my profile and see if you need any of my gift items.

thanks.

Gifts: atm, fuel (3units), pearl earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, disposable shampoo, robotic lawnmower, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, rope black, passengers (10), POS terminal, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, defroster, oscillating beacon, flight catering, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, video wall

Need: aircon, tv panel, grinding machine, controller, repair items, oscillating beacon, flight catering, navigation mdoule, fuel hose, spare prop, deicer

2puyo

Level : 32
Items I Can Gift : atm, fuel (3units), pearl earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, disposable shampoo, robotic lawnmower, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, rope black, passengers (10), POS terminal, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, defroster, oscillating beacon, flight catering, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, (controller)

Back to top Go down

Post by mair on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:24 am

@ams4l just added you please accept and I'll send you landing lamp 'till you're sick of them

@luftwaffel sent you a cooling chamber

@2puyo sent you binoculars

@mags thank you for the packaging machines (still need one more) please let me know what you need!

Tamil, nothing from you sadly, but i am all set with the smokes and archives.. now I need Reinforced Steel Frame(1), Transmitters (2), and Tripple Wires (3)

Everyone else, please check what i can send and let me know how I can help!

mair

Level : 28 (50 Stars)
Items I Can Gift : ATM, Fuel(3), Single Malt, Eau de Toillette, Makeup, DND Sign, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Cattering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:44 am

i dont think triple wires and reinforced frames can be sent mate!

dodgygeezer

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by mair on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 am

yeah.. sorry guys.. got my wires crossed.. 2 transmitters, 3 insullation 3 server racks.. (Controll Tower 5)

Thank you Dodgy!

mair

Items I Can Gift : ATM, Fuel(3), Single Malt, Eau de Toillette, Makeup, DND Sign, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Cattering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by harrier on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:00 am

Hi 2puyo & mair,

Thanks for your cash counters! Unfortunately, none of my "giftable" items fit what you need. I hope the sparewires will be useful for your flights. Hopefully I can help you out with your other upgrades.

Harrier

harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mair on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 am

yup.. keep them coming.. =)

mair

Back to top Go down

need disposable shampoos

Post by pandre2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 am

code pandre

have other hotel items for trade
thanks

pandre2

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 am

as part of the new update i can send the bench, not sure what its 4 though

dodgygeezer

Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 am

would be good to know what else is available,

so Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board

what else?

Last edited by tamildv on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:28 am

tamildv wrote:would be good to know what else is available,

so bench, robotic lawnmower

what else?
the goal posts is another

dodgygeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks Mair!
added you already and have sent you the packaging machine you need.
Looking forward for tons of landing lamps from you :-)

mair wrote:@ams4l just added you please accept and I'll send you landing lamp 'till you're sick of them

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi guys,

it seems that the Flight School & Mysterious Ship quest is already on the way for me.
So, I wonder if you could send me these items below..

2x Slide Rules, 2x Text Book, 4x channel bar, 2x handling line, 4x rope block, 4x sand bag. And with the usual all time favourite Landing Lamps :-)

thanks in advance.

Last edited by ams4l on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 pm

2puyo wrote:Hi,

Still need some more items for my upgrades, hope somebody can send them:
- drill machine (1)
- shredder (2)
- stamp (2)
- server rack (2)
- textbook (2)
- wide-angle binoculars (2)
- weather display (2)

thanks.

@mair, got the cash counters ... thanks again!

2puyo! Pinoy k? Laughing

Pls. confirm my invite! Salamat! Razz
Mags

Level : 6 (3 stars)
Items I Can Gift : can gift: fuel, Silver crescent, robotic lawnmawer, bath towel, ATM, Pearl earings

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 am

Need item for the Stadium !
In order of preference -Goal posts(12), bench(12), robotic lawnmower(12), video board(12)

Plz help me, especially video board, I wanna to finish Stadium ASAP, and can help my friend to finish the new collection

Thank you very much!

BobbyChang

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Item can gift- Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, Makeup, Dispossable Shampoo, robotic lawnmower, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling Line, passengers(10), Powerful radio transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide-angle Blmoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Delcer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:17 am

@bobby - I shall sort the vido boards when I get home today evening (GMT) are you still bobby all inclu?

@ams4l - will sort out sandbags as well at the same time

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by 2puyo on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 am

@mair, thanks for the binoculars. sent you powerful xmitter, is it what you need?

@mags, yup! just sent you radar. can you send me 1 textbook? thanks.

2puyo

Items I Can Gift : atm, fuel (3units), pearl earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, disposable shampoo, robotic lawnmower, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, rope black, passengers (10), POS terminal, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, defroster, oscillating beacon, flight catering, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, (controller)

Back to top Go down

Post by NKK on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 am

Hi All,

Deeply need item for the stadium especially video board.

Thanks.

NKK

Level : 35 (100 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can send: bench, Rope Block, album Eau de Toilette, Chocolate Candies, Makeup, POS terminal, ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, fuel(3units), air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, Cash Counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, Archive Box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narses101 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:58 am

Hi guys,

I need
2 Great Shots
2 Albums

If not, any hotel items would be greatly appreciated Smile

*Edit* I now need to send 10 cognacs to people. Is there anyone who wants a cognac every day for a week and a half?

Thanks,

Last edited by Narses101 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Narses101

Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Pearl Earings, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Do Not Disturb, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Cockpit glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers, Powerful Radio, Slide Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engines, Stapler, Fuel Additive, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module. archive box

Back to top Go down

Post by allhopeout on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:44 am

nvm

Last edited by allhopeout on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : doing it properly this time)

allhopeout

Level : 31
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel 3, Chocolate candles, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passengers 10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti-Theft Gate, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 am

Hi everyone,
I Need help on items as well...
4x Tour Review,
4x Great Shots,
4 x channel bar,
4 x handling line,
4 x rope block,
(just updated the game from 1.55 to 1.65 so I'm working on several tasks!)

Thanx Skyhigh

Last edited by skyhigh on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
skyhigh

Level : 40, 200stars, 1,4million exp.points
Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u68

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 am

tamildv wrote:@bobby - I shall sort the vido boards when I get home today evening (GMT) are you still bobby all inclu?

@ams4l - will sort out sandbags as well at the same time

Ya, my username is not changed for a long time since my friend can not identiy my account sometimes.
It seems that video board is the most rare gift within four items for the stadium.

BobbyChang

Items I Can Gift : Item can gift- Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, Makeup, Dispossable Shampoo, robotic lawnmower, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling Line, passengers(10), Powerful radio transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide-angle Blmoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Delcer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by yi2hon9 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:49 am

Hi all,

I need your help on this items
1x All-Inclusive Bracelet
3x Packaging Machine
2x Cooling Chamber
3x Bench
4x Goal Posts
4x Video Board
3x Robotic Lawnmower

Thanks

yi2hon9

Level : 28
Items I Can Gift : Snowball, Red Paint, ATM, Fuel (3 units), Pearl Earrings, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Do Not Disturb Sign, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Poerful Radio Transmitter, POS terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Liming Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:47 pm

@yi2hon9 : have sent you 2 benches (in between reset)
@bobby: another bench for you
@narses101: another great shots for you

Item can be gifted:Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Laser Level, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:11 pm

About the video board.
I buy a small plane and send it to Cyprus.
The drop rate of the four items for stadium, especially video board, is good in my site.
Also it cost much less time to collect.
So, DIY is better than asking your friends.

BobbyChang

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejota on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 pm

i Need 4 all inclusive bracelets. pls send i'll send somthing in return.

jzbk4l

littlejota

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejota on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:09 am

I need item for the stadium. pls send! thnks guys! jzbk4l

littlejota

Back to top Go down

Post by mair on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 am

Narses,

just added you, i can send the two albums.. and yes, sure, I'll take the cognac, but just so you know you can send it to multiple people and this way we get the assignment done sooner..

Narses101 wrote:Hi guys,

I need
2 Great Shots
2 Albums

If not, any hotel items would be greatly appreciated Smile

*Edit* I now need to send 10 cognacs to people. Is there anyone who wants a cognac every day for a week and a half?

Thanks,

mair

Back to top Go down

Post by mair on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 am

just added you.. I can help with the cooling chambers..

yi2hon9 wrote:Hi all,

1x All-Inclusive Bracelet
3x Packaging Machine
2x Cooling Chamber
3x Bench
4x Goal Posts
4x Video Board
3x Robotic Lawnmower

Thanks

mair

Back to top Go down

Post by Narses101 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am

[quote="mair"]Narses,

just added you, i can send the two albums.. and yes, sure, I'll take the cognac, but just so you know you can send it to multiple people and this way we get the assignment done sooner..

Thanks Mair,

I know I could, but I just feel like sending them is a bit of a waste unless someone actually wants them.

Narses101

Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Pearl Earings, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Do Not Disturb, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Cockpit glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers, Powerful Radio, Slide Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engines, Stapler, Fuel Additive, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module. archive box

Back to top Go down

need items

Post by jase700 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 am

I need the following if anyone can help.
4x all inclusive bracelets
4 x do not disturb signs
3 x ergonomic chair
3 x archive box
1 x glass display case
1 x smoke detector

thank you so much in advance!

My friend code is a881bk0

jase700

Level : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by 3MSW on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 am

Help. I need a calculator and whiteboard to ipgrade my town hall to Level 3

I Can Send: Fuel (3 Units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposible Shampoo, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Anti Theaft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Make-Up, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Laptop, Router, VoIP Phone, Demodulator, Wirelass Compas, Centrifuge, Blanket, Altitude Indicator.

3MSW

Level : 50 / Stars: 199 / Hearts: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by allhopeout on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 am

I need the following items:

4 all inclusive bracelet (sick of seeing that hotel and not being able to visit it :p)
any stadium items
2 ergonomic chairs
1 lining plate
2 hull parts
1 laser cutter

Check my profile for what I can give back

friend code is ag1zm9m
in game name is AHO - needed item (right now allincbrac)

allhopeout

Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel 3, Chocolate candles, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passengers 10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti-Theft Gate, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by yi2hon9 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi all,

3x Packaging Machine
1x Cooling Chamber
1x Goal Posts
4x Video Board

Thanks...

yi2hon9

Items I Can Gift : Snowball, Red Paint, ATM, Fuel (3 units), Pearl Earrings, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Do Not Disturb Sign, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Poerful Radio Transmitter, POS terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Liming Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Guys,

I need these below item terribly:

1x text book
1x slide rules
1x channel bars
4x rope blocks
4x sandbags
4x albums

thanks a lot in advance..!

Last edited by ams4l on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update needs)

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 pm

@yi2hon9: sent you a packaging machine
@narses101: sent you a bath towel.
@skyhigh: sent you a rope block

Item can be gifted:Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Laser Level, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by EJimbo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Guys,

Could really do with the following:

4 x all inclusive bracelet
4 x sandbag

au8idrs

Thanks

Jim

EJimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by 2puyo on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 am

hi guys,
can you spare me any of the following?
1x stamp
2x calculator
1x textbook
2x weather display

-aunyt86
thanks.

Gifts: atm, fuel (3units), pearl earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, disposable shampoo, robotic lawnmower, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, rope black, passengers (10), POS terminal, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, defroster, oscillating beacon, flight catering, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, video wall

Need: aircon, tv panel, grinding machine, controller, repair items, oscillating beacon, flight catering, navigation mdoule, fuel hose, spare prop, deicer

2puyo

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejota on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:30 am

Tamil, Could you sen me 4 all inclusive bracelets pls? thanks!

littlejota

Back to top Go down

Post by nstar73 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 am

hi guys, could someone help me with the following

2 cash counter
3 smoke detector
2 disposable shampoo
4 AI bracelet

username an34le8

will help where i can

nstar73

Back to top Go down

Post by shatada on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am

Hi,

Please help me. I need the following itens

4 x Video Board

User afe6t9q

Thanks

shatada

Items I Can Gift : Solutions Architect

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi Shatada - I sent you the video boards this morning... do you need more?

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V