?Green (game cash) after LVL 40?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

?Green (game cash) after LVL 40?

Post by ZHead on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 am

Other than the weekly promo code cash do you get any cash in game after LVL 40? Neutral

Level : 0
Items I Can Gift : NONE

Back to top Go down

Re: ?Green (game cash) after LVL 40?

Post by tamildv on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 am

Only the ones that pop up to say install this game for 5 greens etc.

You can always install the game - get the greens and then uninstll the game for it to come back again in a few weeks/months time...

Otherwise it is only 1 green every time you level up to level 40 and that is it...

BTW remember to save your greens for land expansion only as past a certain level it is greens only

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHead on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 am

Thanks for that sad information...

The game pop-ups: I accept them, play them for about 15 minutes, but come back to AC and don't get the promised cash. Happens about 80% of the time.

I always try to save my cash for land (on the odd week for half price), but it's just going to be a little longer I guess to get land.

Level : 0
Items I Can Gift : NONE

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:19 am

You can raise a ticket with GIS and give them screen shorts of your progress in the pop up game as proof that you have played it - they then credit the green into your AC game.

Many people have had this happen...

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 am

I always have this issue. They will normally ask for a screen-shot of the new game showing that you have played till level 7. Once you provide the details they will credit the cash to your account. I always keep the game till my AC cash has been credited, then delete it after.

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by wahahaha on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Yea, I realized the max is level 40, I'm currently at level 37 and have very few greens in my account. I've tried to take snapshots and post on my facebook, but my facebook freezes everytime I'm trying to post the shots. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Items I can gift:
At.Indicator - WashMachine - W.Compass - Podium - X-rayScanner - Controller - HornAnt. - Osc.Beacon - Deicer - SpareProp. - Gyroscope - FuelHose - MasterPlan - Navi.Module - Cool.Chamber - FlightCat. - Osc.Beacon - LandingGear - ServerRack - SpareWire - SmokeDet. - Makeup - AdditionalRad. - Comm.Ant. - DrillMachine - FilledCandies - Choc.Candies

Items I need:
Vivaldi-Antenna x2,Yagi-Uda Antenna x3,Walkie-Talkie x4,Parking Meter x4,Holographic Display x4,Smart Glass x4,VoIP Phone x4,Beverage Cooler x4,Headset x4,Stabilized Binoculars x5,Fuel Hose (Unlimited),Flight Catering (Unlimited),Fuel (Unlimited) - thanks for helping!
wahahaha

Level : 50 (167 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Shown in signature:

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:54 pm

I had to do that with TRIBEZ & the Hidden Object game about 3 months ago. I installed it, and after several days of playing and leveling up, I never got any greens. However, after a quick ticket submission w/ screenshot on the GI website, I got the greens immediately.

I actually kept Tribez for a month before getting bored with it. lol

Can Send: Fuel Catalyst, Passengers, Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

To add me, please send a PM, or I may not notice
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top