Copy of V1.45 apk please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Copy of V1.45 apk please?

Post by tamildv on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get a copy of the previous version V1.45v apk - this is the one where the American Week was introduced.

Thanks,

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Re: Copy of V1.45 apk please?

Post by kakadudu on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:06 pm

I think I should have a backup on my PC, but I'm not sure. I'm at work now and can't check it, I'll have a look when I'm coming home and let you know. But that will take several hours cause I'm very busy today.

I don't know if this could cause problems but the 1.45 apk was created when I made a backup of my game, it's not the original apk downloaded from google play. I already installed the backup apk on my phone and tablet several times without any problems...

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks Kakadudu,

I will give that a try, thanks. You will be back home before me anyway (me being in the UK).

Hopefully the software just backup's the apk/app and not any of your phone specific settings.

I did have a look on google (trying various combination of search terms) but could not find much past V1.42 (which I already have).

iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by destruya on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm

I will confess that there's a "choppiness" to the client now (Galaxy Nexus), in addition, I was able to land a "ghost plane" (a bug, not a feature) that landed two of the same plane on both of my runways, but only the one on the lower runway was accessible - the upper runway was (thankfully) cleared when I landed another plane on it.
destruya

Level : 24 (31 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gifts I can send: Pearl Earrings, Cognac, Makeup, Fuel x3, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

I don't think that the backup touched any of my specific settings. I'm using different devices for the game (phone = HTC, tablet= samsung) but none of them changed their settings or something in this direction.

Regarding my test with you: you should have received the fuel 20, right? I had still 3 in my "gifting queue" to send them back to you, but yesterday they were all gone without touching them. I don't know why this happened but now I can only send you the fuel (3) from gifting list. If you still need the 20's you can send me a new one

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Many thanks Kakadudu for the APK.

Everyone please be warned that if you have already upgraded to the latest version (v 1.47) and want to roll back DO NOT DO IT .

V1.47 changes the underlying XML file, gifting group etc and hence can not be rolled back unless you have root access to your device and understanding of the xml file. I will not recomend it to anyone.

My thoughts are:

If you have already upgraded to V1.47 and are happy with it stick with it.

If you have already upgraded to V1.47 and are unhappy with it - stick with it till the next update.

If you have already upgraded to v1.47 and are really really unhappy with it and want to go back - you will have to do a fresh install. (all neighbours will be lost and all progress will be lost)

If you have not upgraded to V1.47 - stick with current version you have as the upgrade does not give anything worth upgrading (the coins payout of some of the other buildings is better)

Ofcourse if you have a full backup - then you should be ok...

If you still want to roll back PM me and I will let you know what needs to be changed to keep your settings. You will need to have rooted your device Please do not ask me how to do this .

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 am

great to hear that it worked for you even with a little work around.

you are always very welcome :-)

kakadudu

Back to top Go down

Post by destruya on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 am

The second update they did today gave me a rollback and lost me about 3k xp and didn't save edits I'd made to my town. >.<
destruya

Items I Can Gift : Gifts I can send: Pearl Earrings, Cognac, Makeup, Fuel x3, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Destruya,

Has there been another update? - Can you tell me what version you are running now?

if so I shall give the version on google play another try....

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by destruya on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 pm

v1.49, dated July 19, 2012.

And I can confirm I can still visit your city, tamil. Only difference is that the "T" made of shops now has the "needs a road" bubble atop each one.
destruya

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 pm

thanks destruya...

Yep the gift shops road requirement was a glitch from the american weekend - I did wonder if they will spot it and fix it - so now I will have to build a road - doh!!! Twisted Evil

I will give V1.49 a try tonight and see how I get on...

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Has anyone got any of the older apk versions please? I am trying to sort out my progs and appear to be missing few in the middle. (i.e. Time to rock, cinco de mayo promotions)

Many thanks for any help.

|
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi tamildv,

damn I started backing up at version 1.41, before that I dind't know that this was able without root access on my phone too Crying or Very sad

I hope you can find the missing ones, good luck

kakadudu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top