Question and a grievance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question and a grievance

Post by destruya on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Both of the aforementioned are related.

First, the question - I bought a Nexus 7 tablet and I'm wondering if it's possible to mate my current AC account to it. Since there's no formal "login" I'm assuming this has to be done with system files.

The *grievance* comes from finding out that the makers won't accept a dime of the $25 Play credit that came with the tablet. I was perfectly willing to sink 9.99 of that for the second-tier coin package so I could buy a jet and a L4 hangar. So when I land Deltas now, I'm just using the "visit" trick to clear visiting Deltas off, whereas before I was playing straight-up. -_-
destruya

Level : 24 (31 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gifts I can send: Pearl Earrings, Cognac, Makeup, Fuel x3, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine

Back to top Go down

Re: Question and a grievance

Post by tamildv on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Hi Destruya,

When you say
destruya wrote:
First, the question - I bought a Nexus 7 tablet and I'm wondering if it's possible to mate my current AC account to it. Since there's no formal "login" I'm assuming this has to be done with system files.
Do you mean how to move the current game from your current device to the nexus 7? Deponding on what version of the game you are running and if both of your devices are rooted, I might be able to help you.
destruya wrote:
The *grievance* comes from finding out that the makers won't accept a dime of the $25 Play credit that came with the tablet. I was perfectly willing to sink 9.99 of that for the second-tier coin package so I could buy a jet and a L4 hangar.
Sadly gameInsight don’t seem to be too helpful on other things… So if you just looking to increase your coins have a look at some of the posts which give you a good help on how to maximise your coin yield. Rest of the items (passengers, repair items etc can be gifted)

Thanks,

Android: TDV19 (a73gb88) - Game abandoned Evil or Very Mad 
Android: TDV23 (aa0rgdo) - Game abandoned (V1.31)
iOS: TDVCrApple2 (TDVCrApple2) - Currently unable to gift back (V1.18) Evil or Very Mad 

T-DV1, T-DV2, T-DV3,TDV4,TDV17/TDV18 can't gift back

If your profile is not upto date I will not be able to send you anything.

Please post your friend code in Daily Swapping Thread. Please ensure your in-game name is filled out

If you like What I posted - click the Like button here:
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   |
   V
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

http://airportcity.the-talk.net/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by destruya on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 am

I mean in the sense of being able to access the same game client on both devices.

As for coin yield, being able to land Deltas at present is helping, and I'm clearing about 5-7k per day just playing.
destruya

Level : 24 (31 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gifts I can send: Pearl Earrings, Cognac, Makeup, Fuel x3, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top